1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

"How good is jerky?" PA (public apology).

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Well, I have challanged you and you duck me worst than Std tm. This is some hilariously gay shit right here you lying scrub fuck.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

That's not godokunodan

3. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

Duh, who else would it be? Fatboy you dont have to worry about challenging me on XBL. You gotta worry about NYG. Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  4. ICHIBANin10000

Yeah its me , son. I'll spot you the $15 to get the ps4 Marching Fire expansion. Get on the 2 vs 2 battles we got going. Flash and Shang will just have to get the PS4 version, they already have PS4s. Jacko was in the last 2 vs 2 war, it was hilarious. Flash deleted the tape!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  5. ICHIBANin10000

Somebody explain to to fat retarded Orangatang the concept of "leagues" . You aren't in my league , asshole. I only invited you to game rooms to have some laughs beating the shit out of you with Dural. You've got a one -bar shit ghetto connection that drops the game down to 15 frames per second. Tim won't play YOU, but Tim plays ME all the time in ranked, because we are in the same league. If you level up, people will recognize and acknowledge it. I leveled up some this year and C-money added me to his friends list for more frequent matches. Why would I play Jason Assholes retarded ass when Junosynth is a 10 times better Lion player and is on practically every day. This is ME beating the shit out of Jason Asshole with my pocket Jean(this was this WEDNESDAY btw so much for "dodging"). here's a hint asshole: when you get hit by an elbow, stop pressing buttons. Why am I wasting my breath, he's full-retard. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/396649220

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    JackymusPrime and Chief_Flash like this.
  6. Tricky

Omg I have been a fool

7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Tricky, words on the street is that you dodged @Chief_Flash last night on XBL again. The guy hasn't touched FS in 2 years and you still scared of him?

Tricky and Chief_Flash like this.
  8. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  9. Tricky

10. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  11. Tricky

I beat everyone in a full lap. I would've fought you. I switched to akira afterwards and started losing.

12. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

You guys getting heated over here. What's going on? Thought we were all gentleman here. This is VF. We can't be like those Tekken guys now.

JackymusPrime, Jason Elbow and Sebo like this.
  13. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    How bout you suck my cock bitch. That way you cant say anything stupid because my dick would be in your mouth.

14. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Lol. But i've only played Jean for like 5 days. Lol and i still gave you trouble you lanky ass retard.

15. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Theres nothing gentlemanly about the bloodsport known as VF5 FS. Its a proverbial cock fight of epic proportions..

16. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    You are right. Im several leagues higher then you bitch. Your only purpose in VF is to serve as a punching bag. Bitch.

17. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

No matter what dumb mechanics in peoples' opinion ruined VF. It still took its changes well versus other fighting games that kind of hurr themeselves more with adding shit. I can still say VF is VF. Triangle system, no dumb ass meter or super that other companies want to force for newcomers. At least VF encourages you to learn the fundamentals and not play that gimmicky. I mean every fighting game has gimmicks or bullshit. Gotta find the answers which VF has a lot of good options. Or Play a fg with BS you like. VF is inherently still balanced the most vs other fgs.

MadeManG74 and Tricky like this.
  18. JackymusPrime

JackymusPrime Active Member

What the VF community lacks in Tekken Heat/Drama, it makes up with over pretentiousness. Brings balance

I am rather shocked but equally impressed by Ichibans shit talk. My goodness

Mold_Monkey93 likes this.