1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How Good Is VF4

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by nuthin3ls3, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Re: Fool

I second that .

2. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

Lots of blind people here. Its like, 'VF4 is my life, if you dare criticise a single character then I will get upset'.

kiteless, the reason we get upset is becuase you have not given any proof that you spent painstaking hours practicing,using and gaining experience with Vanessa, its annoying, instead of just saying that you suck with vanessa and you need help, you blame your lack of skills to a character, WHERE'S YOU REFFERENCE THAT SHE SUCKS, she's an expert character meaning if you wanna use her you have to have AT LEAST a good amount of skill, you're giving a comment on something and yet there's nothing backing up your comment, you dont even understand the game, you think just because its says expert in their character bios that the characters are expert, no thats not it, that means theyre for expert users, why? becuase it takes a different level of mastery, which i doubt you have,

Vanessa is considered 'expert' character, why? Is it because she has 2 stances?

this just proves you have a low comprehension about the game.

She is easy to learn.

learning and improving are 2 different things, sure you learned her moves, her whole command list, and her combos, but thats just the beginning, What have you done to improve with her? i think you havent done anything to improve with her, which makes what you learned useless.

bottom line we just want you to understand that Vanessa is not the problem ITS YOU, she doent suck YOU DO, your the one who cant admit that you cant excel with Vanessa, you cant admit that you cant bring out her full potential, thats why you blame it on her, its time wo wake up dude.

3. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Right, It is true, we hate your ignorance and we don't apreciate your know it all attitude. If you were a long time member of the VFDC community then I would have a little more respect for you, but I hate noobs who think they run the show. And have you even tried to master Vane? If you can't get good with her then something might be wrong with you. So shut up and practice.

4. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

YEAH! what he said!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Here is a clip from Daioh of a Vanessa player destroying three people in a row:

To find the clip go to this link: http://www.feixaq.com/vf4/media.html
    Under the section of Latest look for the subheading of Daioh Field Tournament Clips and then find the 9th Daioh Cup clip #6, which should be titled daioh_hi02420_6.zip

6. Kiteless

Kiteless Member

I'm no noob, I'd probably own all the players here without much effort. I won enough tournies and beat enough stellar competition down namco wonderpark in its day to know I can hold my own and that I know what I am talking about.

The difference here is I'm not a fanboy who hates the thought of crticism levelled as their beloved game as if its the only thing that matter in their life which is very sad, I am open and don't believe in pledging alligience to some company that roles out a crap sequel like VF4. I liked the VF series, well I did up to the 3rd game as the 4th was nothing short of a cheap rehash with no innovation or originality to speak off, so when I say characters like Vanessa, Shun and Aoi are useless its because they are and I have learnt from experience, from playing with lots of other top players and people who know what they are doing (not a bunch of average players who post here) that they are indeed useless characters. It irritates me when some wannabee even begins to lecture me on its not that the character is crap is that ur crap with it or whatever, its the lowest form of insult I can think off.

7. Kiteless

Kiteless Member

Oh and ETP, show us a clip of someone beat some good players, not a bunch of noobs

8. HighKing

If you don't like Virtua Fighter 4 then get the fuck out of here before everyone flames your noob ass!!

9. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Hahah! A clip from Daioh are noobs, hilarious. They're only some of Japan's best. I'd like to see you call Chibita's Vane a noob.

>I am open and don't believe in pledging alligience to some company that roles out a crap sequel like VF4.

You're a Capcom fan, I take it?

10. HighKing

He thinks he's actually better than Chibita? What dickhead. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

11. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Oh joy, its one of THOSE .

12. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

hey kiteless if you're so good how come no one seems to know you, one thing, good players dont complain about characters, they filter and and seperate the good, bad, efficient and non efficient moves, to use for their own and for their advantage, a quality you dont have (which i think all of us here agree on), that's what chibita, kyasao and others among the elite have, you say you can beat them PROVE IT,
    dont give us bullshit, its time to realize how mediocre you are, why? because of your unmatched ignorance, and arrogance, which by the way cannot and will not ever match your low uncompetitive skill, you're on of those persons with ambitions your talents cant comprehend, why dont you go where im at, i'll let my little 8 year old brother have a match with you i guarantee you wont be able to beat him, if you somehow beat him (which is never) then i'll see what you can do. and yes also you are a nOOb, with no respect whatsoever to the people in this community.

13. HighKing

ditto.

14. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm not a fanboy who hates the thought of crticism levelled as their beloved game as if its the only thing that matter in their life which is very sad, I am open and don't believe in pledging alligience to some company that roles out a crap sequel like VF4

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh i get it..It's Sega's fault for letting you down...not allowing you to display ur SUPERIOR FIGHTING POWER.

It irritates me when some wannabee even begins to lecture me on its not that the character is crap is that ur crap with it or whatever, its the lowest form of insult I can think off.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice words...very applicable on newbies LIKE U (let me spell out the nick KITELESS...just in case he's blind)

(not a bunch of average players who post here)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...you meant annoyingly retarded newbies like KITELESS? I totally agree!

I have learnt from experience

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah yes...the experience you've learnt is one of those unique ones in the world...when u lose, it's the game's fault for failing u...not ur own lousy skills.

15. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Oh common people dont be so hard on KITELES .
    Its pretty obvious he suffers from low selfesteem and has a lousy life, he gets ridiculed at school and bulied around, nobody loves him and he will probably die a virgin .
    This online charade is just about the only thing he has left in life to try and build something vaguely resembling an EGO and even that you guys wanna take away from him ?
    Please people dont be the ones responsible for driving him over the edge .

Its ok Kiteles, we still love you, I feel youre pain, come here so I can give you a big manly hug ( no not in that way, I dont swing that way )

16. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Where is Kiteless from?

17. HighKing

It's quite obvious that he does have a sad life. Don't be down Kiteless, keep your head up. We can help you (except for that whole virgin thing, face it your gonna die a lonely, horny little masturbater. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif ) But if your ever angry at the world, don't ever let it out on us because, Kiteless, dear Kiteless,
    we will flame your noob ass.

- I don't know where he's from, guess he's afraid to tell.

18. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Sperm I would assume.

19. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I know where it all started to go wrong for Kiteless .

According to evolutionists it started around 4 to 5 billion years ago .
    First there was nothing and then even that exploded, within milliseconds of the explosion nutrinos started to form and everything evolved to the point where kiteless was born .

20. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Alrighty ppl..I think that's quite enuff for todae.