1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How Good Is VF4

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by nuthin3ls3, Jun 12, 2002.

1. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Re: Fool

Nah I'll go with GaijinPunch, Kiteless is just one giant sperm.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Look, Kiteless is doing fine digging his own grave, what a lot of you are posting doesn't help. Just STFU, and let someone who actually knows and has played against Kiteless speak up. Namco Wonderpark--that's London right? Maybe Prince Hatim, uk-guy, or Ryan can say a few things about Kiteless. Certainly, they will have more interesting things to say than the random "Kiteless you suck you noob if I see you I'll destroy you!" macho crap that we've seen so far.

To say that Vanessa, Shun, Aoi, are "useless" is pretty laughable and is demonstrative of Kiteless' limited experience, but I find comments like "Akira, Lau, _insert character_ are pigs and they dominate against everyone!" to be equally ridiculous.

3. HighKing

It was inevitable. His ignorance had provoked us to inform him in a harsh manner. Although I believe cosmeticizing him behind his back is a bit off, he was in his own cockaigne. I have a tendancy to peregrine so excuse me for that. But it was only a contestation between him and us, we'll see if there is an adjuvant person who can tell us about him.

4. Kiteless

Kiteless Member

Sitting here laughing atm. I just wrote Vanessa is crap and got a 7 pages or replies by a bunch of geeks who live for VF, hehe.

I personally don't even play the game, I played it a week on my ps2 before shelving it, its not a very good game, my intention was just to see how sad some people are. Instead of ignoring me like they should have done they chose to verbally insult me as if I would read their comments and be offended and cry or something.

Funny stuff,
    oh and before I forget, Vanessa sucks! Yup she does, skanky looking Ho

5. HighKing

Just let it go, no gives a fuck about you or your uneducated opinion.

6. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I do, he broke my spirit .
    He is speaking the truth and my fragile little nerdboy ego cant handle it .
    I mean VF4, this game is all I have in my life, my mom is a drunk and my dad was an elderberry, I get beat up at school and my teachers hate me, this game was all I had and now, now I even lost that .
    Thanks for showing me the light kiteles, thanks for proving to me what an empty and joyles life I have been leading .
    I have two options now, play T4 or DoA3 and be in with the cool crowd .
    Or commit suicide .
    I think ill chose the latter .

7. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    my intention was just to see how sad some people are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet, you still come back to get kicks out of a bulleting board on a 'shelved game'. Ironic, no?

8. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

so at the cost of evreyone knowing your a dumb ignorant fool you do these things, you loss more than we did, why? figure it out yourself, it might take your whole lifetime, but at least in the long span of your life you at least learned one thing, i can't believe you admitted you dont even play the game, a few days ago i thought i met the most dumbest person in the world, but you exceed him, you're a million time dumber than him, please make a reply to these commments again, i'm just intrigued about your dumb mind, its so amusing, maybe you should sell your life story to a writer, then you could amuse all the people in the world. and all these words you say about us not having a life, you know its a fact peple like you who do nothing but find amusment in discouraging other people at the cost of their dignity are the miserable people, who instead of making friends, makes enemies, you're probably still choosing what gender yuo should be.

9. HighKing

I know I'm dumb, but.....sniff.....you don't have to use me as an example. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

10. HighKing

Anyway back to the original subject, nuthin3ls3 just get the game already.

11. death_raven

no Highking i'm not using you as an example, dont worry. LOL /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

12. HighKing

Yeah /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif, I was only kidding. LoL

13. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Get your ass educated with recent FAQ releases /versus/images/icons/smile.gif ... CSR, [4][K]+[G], [K], m-SH and what not...

14. Trashcan

Trashcan Member

Seriously...

Mr. Kiteless, you wrote something that everybody thought was wrong, and you continued arguing you were right. That's pure inflammable material.

You whooped a lot of people's ass at Namco's wonderland. Woo. Great. Guess what? I kicked everybody at my school at Pokémon, and I'm not bragging about it. It's about Virtua Fighter here, not Tekken.

Ok, Tekken is a potent series. I much prefer Bloody Roar and Dead or Alive though, 2 games I may be among the best in all of Canada. However, again, bragging about your Tekken skills means nothing here.

What are your Virtua Fighter skills? Mine are sub par, just starting. 5th dan, 700 fights, with a 65% win ratio. These 700 little fights were enough to show me that no character suck. I tried every one of them, started as Jacky, now I much prefer Pai's balanced mix of offense and defense, and Aoi's versatility. That's what i am as a VF4 player, what are you?

Lemme guess. You thought you were an expert, so you tried playing Shun right ahead and GOT YOUR ASS WHIPPED BY 8 KYUS! Then grabbed Vanessa and the same thing happened. Maybe not in that order, but anyway, you thought you were the thing, the game proved you wrong, now you bitch the game, and the forum participants here for being right. Sorry, but, you are a weak excuse of a human being, and a waste of good sperm and oxygen.

Leave the boards plzkthxla~

15. death_raven

Re: Seriously...

you know its pretty amazing how stubbornly idiotic kiteless is, its almost as if he was born without a brain, you know? well..... let him dig his own grave even deeper than it already is, soon he'll be in the core of the earth, what he's doing is the only thing that lets him cope up with his depressing homosexual life, you see his basic dillema is no one wants him around, why ? i'm sure you know why, no one wants to be infected with his stupidity. nuff said.

16. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    This horse is dead. Move along.

Please stop responding to Kiteless's obvious trolls.