1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How high have you ranked your AI character?

Discussion in 'Console' started by soulmachine, Mar 17, 2002.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I brought my Lion to the "commonly asked about rank" of Adept. It was the most common thing people have asked me about when I went to the NYC Frolic and E3 Gatherings and played my Lion character.

It's not all that high of a rank, but apparently, many people haven't seen the rank.

-Chanchai

2. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

my A.I. Jacky is at champion, i havne't used him much afer that, im focusing more on my character trainings

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

I've gotten to Grand Master... of course with the use of the GameShark

just wondering about your gameshark comment coz i got the latest version of gameshark 2, plus a sharkport, and everytime i try to get gameshark codes from my shakport and so far they have not given any feedback on my code search option, i saw gameshark codes on the gameshark website but everytime i try to input the codes in manually it gives me an invalid code alert, so no offense but are you sure you're not bullshitting here? just a question OK /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Mine are
    Jeff: 8th Dan
    Jacky:6th Dan
    And yes i admit that my a.i. Jacky is 4 dans above my player file Jacky /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

5. zoomercide

zoomercide Member

/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif My Jacky A.I. got to a Hero rank, but is getting a lot better. He is better than I ever was at Jacky. Now I need to figure out how to make him raise ranks faster (or even at all)... /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

6. Guest

Guest Guest

My Akira AI is at High King with every item.I have the blue sunglasses on the player 2 outfit,it looks so cool. /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey I'll give you some tips Zoomercide.Try to find other challengers that are the same charater as you and beat them for items.Every 3 matches at Subjector you face a High King[thats what happens for me].At hero rank it is the easist .You don't have to beat 10 10th daners in a row just ten times.