1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How is everyone getting their VF4 so early?

Discussion in 'Console' started by SUPERBalde, Jan 30, 2002.

1. SUPERBalde

SUPERBalde Member

I ordered mine from NCSX and it's scheduled for Monday (Damn school and work). So how did everyone else get theirs so early?

Balde.

2. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Depends on how fast their distributors got it, and if they broke street date. Most importers in the US get their stuff from Asian sources, some of which sold it earlier than its Japanese Jan 31st street date.
    http://www.videogamedepot.com has theirs for sale already, plus a restock of sticks by Friday or Monday.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

See also Feixaq's post..

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I got mine a week ago from an aqcuintance ( who since then has become a friend hehe ) who works at SoJ .

5. Kyo

Kyo Member

And some are people are from Asia...and the game (Original) was avaliable as early as the 28th/29th in most places...

NCSX, to my knowledge, usually acquire copies of game or hardware from HK...so...it's natural that the game won't arrive as early as most others...but NCSX usually is the fastest import store for recieving games in NA....or at least most reliable...