1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

how many arm braces does kage have?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by blackshadow, Jun 3, 2002.

1. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

i've got jagged and sharp but i heard some guy had a spiked armed brace n the other 2 so has ne1 seen the kage wit the spiked arm brace???

2. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Check names in Edit File. In Items FAQ there were some minor differences in names for a few items (like Sarah's "2-HEART EARRING" instead of "Two Hearts Earring"). I think, that the same thing is with Kage SHARP ARM BRACE - which in fact is Spiked Arm Brace (so for Arm there are only Spiked Arm Brace, Jagged Arm Brace and Ninja Claws).

3. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

so wha ur sayin is that different games have different names for the same item?

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

No. I can bet, that there are just some errors in translation /versus/images/icons/smile.gif. Have anyone seen the name "SHARP ARM BRACE" in US ver. of VF4? I don't think so....