1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How many times have you fought with Dural?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kali, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

I've fought with her 2 times with my Wolf (High King = 1093/162 w/l, 87%)). The problem is that I've collected 2x7 orbs (so I've got Long Hair and Black/Red Dark Mask). Now I have 6, but nobody, except Chibita, have any Orb. Chibita has green one, while I need the black one - so it seems, that only by beating Dural I can get the third vision sphere item. But... She doesn't want to challenge me (I kicked her ass 2 times)!!! I've even made a 65 wins streak (and about 200-300 fights in all), but she has not appeared. Have anyone fought with her 3 (or more) times in Kumite? If not... How the hell can I get the last orb?

2. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

... and about orbs - I said, that Chibita still has one. Makunouchi and someone else (I don't remeber) too have orbs, but purple and white. I need black one - how can I get it? From Dural only?

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

There are only 2 vision sphere items per character. If you're collecting your 3rd set, you'll just end up with 7 spheres but no additional item.

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

No, you're wrong - just a few minutes ago I've met Dural for the third time and aquired the 7th orb. I get THIRD vision sphere item. I hoped, that I'll get two items - Wolf Hat+ Triball Headdress, but I get only Wolf Hat. So there is one vision sphere item for Wolf, but I will pass with this one... Dural has 4 more orbs, three must be in hands of Kumite fighters...

5. realdeal77

realdeal77 Member

The amount of items that you get from orbs depends on what items you already have. If you do not have many certain items you can collect five or more sets of orbs to get items.

6. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

I've got 26 items... I need only Triball Headdress and... disgrace items (Party Hat Set, Antique Mask and Pharao Mask). And I think, that for me It's impossible to get 4th
    set of Orbs (because there are not enough more orbs).

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Kali, don't worry about the pharoa head mask, as you cannot equip it after you get it and then remove it like other curse items. I think there are only enough spheres in my game with Sarah for one more set (it would be my third) and I would have to fight and defeat Dural 5 times to get all of her spheres. Unfortunately, I haven't fought Dural in like 100 matches... It'd be a real pain to try to complete that third set for my character. (I've fought Dural between 5 and 7 times, and have beaten her only twice. I suck.)

I'm pretty sure I've seen all the high kings, but we should make a list of the high kings, so that we know how many spheres are available to begin with.