1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How much BS have you encountered (in VF3)?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Chanchai, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Well, BS happens. In VF3tb, it happens quite a bit, or so I always hear. Sometimes it happens from the mishmash of variables and awkward situations (Lion's f+P+E is good at creating these moments). Sometimes, you have no clue for what goes on in there, because something that seemingly shouldn't happen, happens.

This has been discussed, but well over a year ago. Anyone want to share their experiences? I'll share one instance here.

In a recent trip of mine, I played a lot of VF3tb (so far the best matches I've personally had, can't say the same for the other/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif).

His Pai vs. my Lau. Pai does Ura, I get up backwards. She sweeps and I block, but I'm backwards (completely backwards).

Perhaps I'll capture stuff like that eventually. That was a pretty tame example, anyone else wanna share the BS in their VF3 encounters?

-Chanchai

P.S. My favorite in-match saying from this person (a clue as to who he is):
    "...oh ho ho.... GREEEEEDDDYYYYYY~~~!!!!"

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    umm...shota?

<font color=red>Jyunen hayaindayo!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"His Pai vs. my Lau. Pai does Ura, I get up backwards. He sweeps, and I block, but I'm backwards (completely backwards)."

this happens quite a bit....

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

[​IMG]
    fuck spelling!

4. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

Pretty much every time we play the arcade version, stuff goes on that makes us go WTF and lol. Standard stuff like sweeps and crouching palms going right thru someone highkicking are common, but one of the craziest things I've seen is Pai doing a heelkick and Akira doing a dbl palm right thru her without hitting, so they ended up back to back (zero ungulation, perfectly straight on angle).

Then there's bugs like Kage floating along the ground from one end to the other until he falls off his stage.. not sure if it could be any char/stage.

- Jan