1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How much VF media do -you- have?

Discussion in 'General' started by Triple Lei, Mar 20, 2002.

1. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Let's speak in terms of CDs, folks. I'm just wondering how much media was actually out there since the time capture cards became more and more readily available. I have 2-3 CDs, but I still have to download all the stuff from TBzone and the other hundreds of posts in the Media forum.

I'm only asking this because I currently have about 40 (!) Tekken CDs. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. Goom

Goom Active Member

About 6 CDs I think, or so my roommate says. I have no idea how big a CD is, I never store things on them. I got a tad over 3gigs though of VF vids.

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I dunno abt CDs.

But in terms of HD space, it's slightly over 7 gigs.

Insane~

4. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

I clean them out every week or so... I'm down to a gig now, most of it Chibita and Sapporosarah. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I should start doing that too
    But everytime I go n check out which one can be deleted...I just go ' awww...keep it'.

Dunno why I do that~

6. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Man... it seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

As for deleting vids... the thought never occured to me. CDs are cheap, and looking back is so fun... like going back in time or something. o_O

7. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

6 cds. As soon as I get 700 mb of new material I burn it and erase it from my HD. Also catalogue by date of download and which chars are featured and who is playing (if I know who it is...). Makes things alot easier for reference sake when it comes to research and such... And I classify certain vids by their origin (i.e. Daioh, TBZone, NoMercy, U.S., Canada, PS2, Arcade, Korea, Australia, etc...). Yeah, I know seems like I have alot of free time and need to get a new hobby, but I got all this done in a few hours on one of my insomnia nights.