1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How to do low throw?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by chrono, Mar 5, 2005.

1. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Re: Default = cheating?

If you're not one of the few who are playing VF on a FT setup in America, with the entire arcade cabinets I just want to tell you that you Sir are a liar, a cheater and a thief. Yeah you only won on palace cause it's a CONSOLE ONLY level BITCH and come to think of it you're a cheat for playing FT ANYWAYS cause the game was NOT intended to be played outside of Japan - that's how SEGA wanted it (Duhh'ruuuh!) How dare you play that game on your TV screen you fucking apple with it's small and pissy output? That's not how it was intended and since it's your TV you have THE EDGE (Duhhh'ruuuh!)! Are you actually SITTING down in a CHAIR playing VF well that's it I'm calling the fucking police cause I've had it up to here with your treachery and deceit! Yes I play the game directly ALSTERED into my BRAIN and it reacts of my BRAINWAVES and if you win (yeah right cheater if that's what you call a win) any other way it's cause you have a FASTER guy pedalling your powergenerator (goes without saying).

P.S Your stick has turbo you cheating hack.

/KiwE

2. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Re: Default = cheating?

holy cow KiwE...i salute you sir

3. Pinokkio

Pinokkio Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Kontrast said:
    Square - Guard, R1 - Punch, R2 - Kick...
    It's actually pretty easy that way. ;P

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I tried this last night. Changed the configuration, ran through the command training to get the hang of it, and then went straight into the Iron Fight (veteran/warrior opponents). My 3rd Dan Goh, who before had trouble enough fighting 1st to 3rd Dan opponents, all of a sudden found himself champion of the Iron Fight tournament. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif Finally got me that half mask with the tear I wanted as well! I'm sure the 1st kyu Brad will put me back in my place again this evening, but for now I'm very happy with this tip.

4. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Kontrast said:
    Square - Guard, R1 - Punch, R2 - Kick

[/ QUOTE ]
    That really is the best pad setup, but hardly anyone uses it.

5. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

Best Setup..

In theory, that is the best setup since it is more comfortable and each finger is on the right button.

However I think it would still be tough because the shoulder buttons are not nearly as responsive, IMO, as, say, Hori-stick buttons. Instead, they are kinda mushy, although so are Dualshock 2 analog buttons...

6. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Re: Best Setup..

I'd always felt that C setup is best by just using just the thumb & the rest of the buttons are not used. X=block Square=Punch & Triangle=Kick & it's also the same layout as on the stick..

7. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku

C setup and fingers like a stick user. Works when you get the hang of it.

8. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Elite said:

C setup and fingers like a stick user. Works when you get the hang of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Andy, buy a stick already! LOL. Actually, you still kick my ass on a pad!