1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How to register at HK-VF.net?

Discussion in 'Help' started by FcoBenitez, Nov 2, 2008.

1. FcoBenitez

FcoBenitez Well-Known Member

The first time I tried, when selecting language, I chose british english and the whole page was traslated to english, and then I kept entering my info. When sending the form, it showed me an error, so I tried once more. Then, when I sent again the form (with the same info), it told me that the username and email were already in use, so I was like WTF, this thing registered me anyway, but I haven't received the confirmation email (btw, my email is a gmail account) nor I can't login with the info I provided.

Help please!

2. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

Check your spam, it should be in there. This is an unavoidable error of emails.

Wait, HK-VF.net is up? They've done renovating?

3. FcoBenitez

I don't know if there's something new about the site, as it is the first time I visited it :p Thanks man, I'll try checking the spam folder.

[Later] Nah man, nothing about HK-VF in my spam folder, I tried in my gmail and hotmail accounts (tried to sign up with these two) but no luck. This sucks!

Hey, what can I do to get a @virtuafighter.com email? That would be nice haha

Hey Cobi, can I ask you to sign an account for me, please? I would really appreciate it!

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

sorry dumb ass question but what's the hyperlink to that website? Is that where all the streamed videos from arcade play come from?

5. FcoBenitez

This is the error that I get when trying to sign up

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xB3s\xBDu\xB9\xC1...' for column 'log_data' at row 1 [1366]

當讀出此頁的時候發生一個 SQL 錯誤. 如果問題一直存在, 那麼請連絡 管理員.