1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How well do you know the other characters?

Discussion in 'General' started by Temjin, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Unoriginal_Sinn

Unoriginal_Sinn New Member

Well, i guess since hes gone to SCIV, something seems to be missing from the VF community... so id just like to let everyone know that i also play all the characters... and im really REALLY average... come get some!

2. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Hey I play all the characters too and I suck! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

3. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    My little brother plays all the characters equally.

He hasn't touched any of 'em.

4. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

L0L!

5. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

Ok I just read through the entire thread. Lemey I think is shin_nihon_kikaku. A guy who used to post over at 1emulation.com(please join that site!). He left after a flame war I think me and him had. I found that picture of him off of his university site. Now it seems as if almost everything on his site is down.
    [​IMG]
    Thank God I save everything!
    Here is a picture that was created by someone on that site. It was originally a picture of me and two girls but there faces were replaced by forum by 1emulation forum "rivals". hahahaha
    [​IMG]
    I am surprised to see him back, been so many years. Lemey, why did you not say hi when you saw me posting on this site? Did you forget me or something?

6. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Oh god this is all such beautiful comedy. Forums suck except when you're masturbating furiously via sockpuppet accounts, apparently! When was Lemmy's join date here again? 2006? So much for that whole I WILL NEVAR ARGUE WITH FUCKWITS ON THE INTERNET AGAIN thing...

Also, in the interests of further comedy: Lemmy can you kindy inform us game journalist cretins why the western games industry is inferior to that of the GLORIOUS MASTER JAPANESU RACE OF DAI NIPPONIA tia(especially since many people in Japan developing your beloved fighting games are actually HUGE fans of western FPS and RTS games. I've heard some fun stuff about the AM2 Call of Duty 4 clan!)

7. akirasmash8

akirasmash8 Member

that's exactly why this game's very different from others~this game itself is very demanding. its depth and simplicity has given them respect from other games, ya know. i think this game will be going on and on as long as there are players that really love this (video)game..

8. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

I'm right here. 15 years, it's hard to remember the beef.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  9. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Nun of these links dont work.

10. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

I try to learn them as evenly as I could, but there will always be differences of levels in comparison to each character from better to least capable. However, that doesn't matter to me. Applying myself to the fullest is essential to the rewarding experience on this subject.

11. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I actually play, nearly everyone in VF4 Evolution. But I'm not so good, with Jeffrey, Dural and Lion. Brad and Lau, I kinda got the hang of though. Goh, I have alot of fun with.

Also, VF is not that hard.
    And unlike other 3d fighting games, everyone can evade, crouch run, break through opponents attacks, with a simple punch or kick etc.

In other 3D fighting games, you would be forced to block everything. Be locked in block for too long. Have moves that are all delayed. Be thrown into the air, over and over again, for a long juggle. Or have a sidestep mechanic, that is so gimmicky, it doesn't work all of the time. And that sucks.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019