1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How will 'Eing' work without and 'E' button?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by kbcat, Feb 23, 2001.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Re: get to work!

heh - cool...I've never actually seen really good SC play. Can you capture it to a PC? I'd love to see it. ;)

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey Slippers, I'd love to see the video!

I personally do have respect for Soul Calibur in many regards. Though I get discouraged when it seems that random offense can kill, but then, that's something that would attribute towards my unfamiliarity with the strings than anything else. I'm sure high-level play is way above and beyond all that as well (Let me guess, lots of Impacting?).

Go ahead and email me all about it and all, I'm always interested/images/icons/smile.gif

Always nice to find at least a trick or two out of messing around with a game/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

P.S. Llany, KBCat told me of a good Soul Calibur player in Toronto. I'm not sure if he was talking about Jo Shun or not, mentioned something about him being able to impact and counter almost everything you tried to do. Or something like that.

3. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Yeah he was likely talking about Jo. Jo used to crush people here in Toronto and the scene was quite large - much larger than VF3 at some points, that's for sure. I've played against Jo but it's a terrible battle of me getting pummeled constantly. I used to watch Jo play sometimes, and from I saw he seemed to dominate quite a bit. I'd love to see other styles and strong players...probably give me a better impression of how good Toronto SC play was.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Do us part time SC fans, full time vfing nuts a fav.

Can u somehow capture down the motion?
    I've never seen it b4....plus it'll be fun to watch good SC players.

SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    SC more FUN than TTT

<font color=red>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually if you guys go to www.guardimpact.com, the nations premier SC site, post some stuff in teh SC general/strat/combo sections (the only serious places to post) and that way I can keep in touch with you guys better....my nick on Gi.com is mooP.
    Bluehand yea the NY guy, i never played him but my crew has...and actually the best SC player in the world posts on gi.com under the nick WCMaxi...so you can ask him stuff too.
    I will port them over to something reasonable (the vid) and probably in multiple parts....high level SC is awesome. Pretty tech.
    Not to toot our own horn, but my crew and I are the best on the EC in regards to SC ;) I dont know why i just said that heh.
    But yes I'll port them over to RAM or MPG.

-sa

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Yes
    High level SC is a beauty to watch...
    esp on the DC...
    MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'

7. Guest

Guest Guest

chanchai-no gi's in high level play; they leave you at
    major disadvantage...it's all yomi.

-sa.
    p.s-that best on the ec is an inside joke :)