1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HTF should I start traing Shun?

Discussion in 'Console' started by pearl, Apr 1, 2002.

1. pearl

pearl Member

I want to start trainng Shun Di, because he is my second favorite charecter (Akira's my dog) and I think it would be a fun challenge. My problem is that for starters, I don't really even know how to use Shun very well (so advice on how, from some expirienced Shun players would be great). But also like how should I train him to know when the right times to drink are? Or how do you train the guy to block down?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

2. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

The whole point of the A.I training is to help you be better w/ your own character. You ought to train a Akira because when the A.I is playing against a cpu you tell it whats good and bad so its sort of like seeing whats wrong w/ the way you play. When you tell your A.I what it did was a bad move you can use that info next time you play and find out how to make yourself better. Well thats what i think....

Sweet......

3. russ4ua

russ4ua New Member

My main attack with Shun consists of k, k, p. If you can get this off after a block then your opponent will be on the ground. Now follow up with u+p, u+p+k (to headstand), p+k, u+p+k, p+g. It got me through to Vangquisher but be prepared to learn something else because the cpu will learn your moves.