1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Human vs made A.I?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by K1LLeR_Sp0cK, May 15, 2002.

1. K1LLeR_Sp0cK

K1LLeR_Sp0cK Member

Bought the game yesterday (cool game)
    I made an A.I today but it seems the point is to only let it fight/train in kumite.. but I wanna play vs it myself:D

that possible?

2. Alx

Alx Member

Of course it is, just play in Vs mode. You can either have your player file on one memory card and your AI file on another, or you can swap the memory card during the character selection menu. (For a strange reason, player 1 can only load datas from port 1 MC, and player 2 from port 2)

3. K1LLeR_Sp0cK

K1LLeR_Sp0cK Member

omg thats so gay......
    and it just cant be good for the memory card to keep swapping from port 1 to 2....
    Swapping all the time just has to dmg the mem card:(
    and buying another mem card isnt quite cheap......

4. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

nah it wont damage it unless u drop it or somethin or get it all dusty but it wont hurt it by jus changin ports repeatidly but dont take it out til it has selected the character for the file or it might corrupt it