1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[HYDRA] Evo in FL, a new beginning.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by imf, Nov 1, 2002.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Great tournament. Most of the matches were pretty entertaining, but I wish we had more players. You're right about that new guy. He has good potential.

I'll see you guys in a few weeks!

2. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Yo Dre, Can you make me a screen Capture of Wolf for my avatar. Kinda like you did with Akira. Make is sexy homie.

3. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey Dre, Akebono, are you guys interested in going with me to Throwmasta's house for a weekend gathering? I figured it would be a little better than the nc tourney since the nc tourney will have a small turnout. At least at Brian's house we can play a whole lot more. So far the tenative dates are the weekend of 20-22 in Feb. I worked out the gas and such and it shouldn't be too much for us. And we can stay at throwmasta's place for free. Let me know.

4. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Vith Comes to Florida (The Revenge)

Well well well Virtua Fighter heads, its time to face the soul steel burn of my Akira Pad goodness. I'm making arangements to come down to florida and chill with the Stompers. I hopefully want to get some games in with some of the peeps around the area.

I should be coming around mid april - may . When stomp gives me a good day I'll post. Well clear your schedule and get ready for a beating, Vith is Coming to town. huhu.. muhu...mahahahahaha

ps. XFair rules.

5. Akebono

Re: Vith Comes to Florida (The Revenge)

Cant Wait

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

So.....what's going on this weekend?

7. stompoutloud

ghostdog is coming down on saturday. hopefully Axel can come up this weekend also. Maybe you too.

8. stompoutloud

Well I guess ghostdog isn't coming down this saturday. But i'll be around to play if anyone wants to play.

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I'll try to stop by tomorrow afternoon.

10. stompoutloud

cool me and imf will be here. Hopefully we can get Axel and others to come.

11. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Sounds good guys, but I probably won't be around sat until after 5 or 6pm and then im free sun. Dre, if ur planning to come to my place first PM me plz.

12. stompoutloud

yo dre, I talked to imf. you can come down to my place first if imf isn't home yet.

13. stompoutloud

wow, what can I say. I had such a blast this weekend. I am glad Axel got to come up and get tons of matches with imf, me and dre. Dre, as always glad you came down. Thanks for the cd full of vids. I will learn it and use it on everyone! Whenever you can come down next time, I'll notify Axel and others. Maybe next time, Ghostdog, Blondie, and Akebono could all come.

14. Akebono

Yeah, sorry I couldnt make it. I have a friend visiting from gainesville. So I had to entertain company.

15. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Great matches guys. I'll be back soon.

16. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Blondie!!!!!!1!

17. imf

imf Well-Known Member

18. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

You thought I forgot eh? EH?

19. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Ummm....So is it time to start bugging Rockys about FT now? /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

/BringtoLife

Howdy FL guys, How goes it? Any of you still remember how to play this Highly Addictive underrated Quality piece of software?

PS- Don't think I stopped playing, I still play quest. That should be good enough to still have fun with most in this country anyways =P

/hi5

later gents

PPS- Thanx for the Happy B-day enk, You're still my #1 guy =D