1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[HYDRA] VACATION VF IN ORLANDO

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akebono, May 17, 2002.

1. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

I was noticing that the florida thread is getting really big and its really more of a place for florida guys to post there stuff. So I have decided(Like a Hydra)to sprout a new head. This thread is basically for anyone, no matter who you are, anyone who plays VF and they find themselves coming to sunny orlando florida. You can contact Team Hydra(Orlando VF team) and we will be able to get in touch with you. We all live pretty close to all areas of orlando and we have two gatherings a week. So if you are coming to orlando and wanna VF with us. Let us know.

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Nice idea Jedi, but we already had a thread like this before and it didn't turn out very well. Besides I think most people know that there's VF4 in FL by now. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. YuniYoshi

YuniYoshi Well-Known Member

I don't like VF4. Tekken 4 is so much better. Heck, DOA 3 is better. LMAO!!!

-just kidding-

4. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

You all suck when it comes to VF4. Believe me they stay FAR away from Rockys now-a-days. Wonder why? Picture this poor soul IMF with gerbils, an entire bobsled team and Uncauzi's hand up their giggie, what could they possibly say other than AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHH? Let's notch his feet and shoot him from a giant crossbow into the sky with a rocket up his ass arching over the Flippers in Miami Florida

-Enk

5. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Well, Rockies has "ONLY" version "B", but you wouldn't know anything about that enkindu, your a scrub. And I bought VF4 for a reason, to play at home so I didn't have to subject myself to you anymore, need I remind you your a piece of shit? Why would I go to Rockies?

Tu Cara Parece a un culo y tu Mama se sienta en ella!!! LOL

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"Tu Cara Parece a un culo y tu Mama se sienta en ella!!! LOL "

hahahahahahahah, good one

7. Enkindu

I know of version B. I whipped you to bits in it many many times.

Su madre obtuvo tres dedos y un banjo

8. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"Su madre obtuvo tres dedos y un banjo "

that made no sence at all.....

9. Enkindu

Time was when I watched with a snicker as your dumb ass sashayed into Rocky's Replay dressed as a man. You became a legend after that and most brought peanuts to toss at you. It was a scene of perfidy to the human race. A tableau vivant of the asshole that you are. Chris the bum fuck. You climbed
    my pole with eager haste in Orlando on 02/24/2002. You frightened Trent with your grubbing hands. You are an angry whore who failing to have scored now bleats as the sick cow. Be gone bitch.

10. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Want to play me yet Enk?

11. Enkindu

I am not here to win a popularity contest. I hope that I never have to attack another poster in such a way as to cause them shame as I have Chris. Chris is a communist and it is very hard not to think of him waving that little red book of party propaganda.

Sure I want to play you.

12. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Actions speak louder than words...

13. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Hey guys my name is Frank, Sean told me that you all play virtua fighter and I think he introduced me kind of to Iron Monkey Fist. He said if I wanted to stick around and play some more Virtua Fighter you all might be able to hook me up with a place to stay since you're "Like that" or whatever that means. He showed me some stuff, and I'd love to play with some hardcore peeps for a few days. I only budgeted, enuff hotel stay for another day though. After playing the game I can't see how people don't get into it. I want to bring VF greatness back to Miami, let me know what your deal is! Maybe if I hung around and learned a thing or two, I could build some freindly rivalry/community with a group I could form in Miami =)

Like I said though I'd need a place to stay, well a place to stay and someone to play against! Sean seems to have gotten bored of my newbieness. I'll be hanging with Sean today and tomorrow, so you can contact me here or call his cell! Thx.

Frank

I'd be up to take a trip up here again, if there was some place I could stay. While I was there I was really digging what Sean showed me of Virtua Fighter and I think I'm hooked.

14. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Well Frank, that all sounds good, we'd be glad to show you a few things, so you can go back to Miami with DTECD madness!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Problem is I'm not sure who can put you up right now. I don't think my place would work very well at the moment and I live an hour away anyhow...so...we'll see if the other guys have any ideas...

You'll be in a hotel room until tomorrow right? This may be hard on such short notice. We'll see... =)