1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Hydra] VF4 in Florida, what a wonderful thing!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Feb 10, 2002.

1. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

FYI folx, I'm still looking for a job and still poor. You can hold a VF tourney without me, but for now I'm all about money management so I won't be able to play :/

2. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Not enough confidence you'll win sir? You've got what it takes to beat the hell out of everyone in Florida at VF4. I'm typing facts! Think of the glory! Think of the fans! Think of the money! C'mon sir, play!

3. UnCauzi

Heh, I'm thinking about the lack of money....hell I can barely eat. I have to much stuff and not enuff benjamins. Blargh, I was going to go to rockys yesterday but I don't have any gas money. wh00t life is good, it's actually quite exciting, heh if my tenants pay rent late it will get A WHOLE lot more interesting. Ghetto fabulous here I come!

4. Enkindu

It'll be ok sir.

5. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

it'll get better.....shit after 5 months of being jobless, i got one today....i'll probably hate it but boo hoo..........

6. UnCauzi

Well I know it will get better, in fact I know for a fact that within a month it will be GREAT, whether I get a job by then or not. It's just that for now I gotta ration /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Believe me I never, plan on being without for very long. It puts things into perspective once in a while, and makes you appreciate things more when you have instead of have not.

Hopefully I stay in the haves for good once april comes around, heh.

7. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

If anybody happens to check this we'll be up there at about 8 to 10 or so tonight.

8. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey, yeah, I did play your Sarah and Pai game. I picked up like about 3000 things when you were playing. So thanks. Yeah, I go to the Rockys over the weekend when I am not working. Now that I own a business it's harder, since I do have to work harder. lol. But it's all good. The Blonde_one, yeah, so you are Jacky. Cool. See you guys there soon.

9. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Hey Stomp! Not sure how close you live to me or anything but do you still play TTT? I'll have the Fl. Mall as my romping place soon. I'm starting a job there and hopefully I can convince the idiot working at the arcade to get the buttons in the right order. That arcade used to be awesome. Hope to see you up at rockies this weekend possibly, that goes for all you Fl. VFers. YIPPIE!!!!! lol. sorry.

10. imf

imf Well-Known Member

It's great to have as many VF players in central FL as we do. It would be even better if we actually played each other.

11. UnCauzi

Amen to that.

12. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

blonde_one,

too bad we couldnt get crotchies to reconfig the vf4 buttons. i think they are pretty wack considering the originals had the proper button setups. dunno about you, but i end up feeling like i am getting carpal tunnel syndrome after playing for 3 hours....the 1/2" 1/4" between buttons aint right.....

imf,

i am wanting to plan a little get together sometime in the next two weeks. as i now have a job, albeit background check passes, and a niiice tax return, i will be up at crotchies much more. i think i have come to realize that i do want to improve much more, and i think i have already, butt haven't played you guys lately. and hopefully handing ass back at you guys. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif imf, your akira will feel the wrath of pie. EAT PAI!!! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif we shall see......

i am kidding about the sig imf........

13. Enkindu

I will be at crotchies if anyone wants to come down and get their ass handed to them! Will IMF be there to beat me? Last night Wolf was throwing his Akira all over the ring, so I don't know if he can do it. The_Dude? Last I checked Wolf still had Lion's number. Can Blonde_One's Jacky do it? Or will it be Gaishou's pai? We shall see. Show up, if you're not a chicken to play! I'm the best at this damn game!

-Enk

14. Enkindu

You should come down to Rox tonight. There's going to be a slaughter in Uncauzi's honor!

15. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Welcome to our humble abode. I believe we met yesterday at Rocky's. I was the guy playing Akira, Lau, Shun and farting around with Aoi and Wolf.

Glad to see someone who goes to Rocky's early in the day as thats about the only time I can go. I never really get to go on the weekends because of work.

Anyway, good games yesterday. I think your going to make a really good Lion player. Which is nice since minus you, there is only really one other Lion player around (the Dude), who I believe you already met. Listen to him. He's got some good stuff for Lion.

Well, I will be up there today around 1 or 2 and stay till around 5 prolly. If you can make it up there that would be cool.

BTW, my name is John but alot of people just call me akira or aki2k1 online. Again, welcome to VFDC.

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

16. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Enk,

I will be up there this afternoon till around 5 maybe 6. Hope to see you there. I don't know if IMF, the Dude, or the Blonde One will be there, but you know I will always play you (for I think the 10,473rd game, haha). Are you leaving work early? If so, I will be there around by 2. I still need to practice the stunner somemore.

later

17. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

I'll be up there tonight around 8 or 9. What time do you guys play on sunday?

18. Enkindu

Hey John,

I leave the office at 4:30, so i should be at rox a little after 5pm.

19. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Stoooopid!!

Hope to catch you up there tonight. I know you haven't played for a while so you'll have to look out. Some of us have gotten pretty good. Like Enk. Completley unbeatable now. WOW!! Props to Duhwayne for being superhuman!

PS: I'm gonna rape you Enk. RAPE /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

20. Enkindu

You suck Iron Monkey Scrub! I'm the best with Akira! Who told you my name?