1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Hydra] VF4 in Florida, what a wonderful thing!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

nevermind answering my question. you're going to get owned!

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Your mom did the other night. She kept sceaming it out. I was like WTF?

3. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

damnit! what time are you going to be at rockys tonight? answer my icq bitch!

4. Enkindu

I bet your mother has a loud bark!

5. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Alrighty then I see not much has changed as far as how FL threads go. Ahhhh well....least we're....uhhhh....different....

6. Enkindu

He doesn't know the meaning of the word "different" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words

7. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Nice sig, Stoopid...

8. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Congrats to everyone who wa able to make it today to Rocky's for some fun. For a while there we must of had around 7 or 8 people playing. Lots o' fun.

Enk- Good job with your Wolf. Lots of crazy 270 throws and "The Stunner" came out. Also like the df+P, L throw. Keep it up.

IMF- Keep on that Akira. Nice use of the DLC in the ShRm combo. Due me a favor and layoff the StPalm, AS3 (haha).
    Also, good use of the knee w/the Dude.

Stompoutloud- Keep on with your Lion. He is getting really good. Whatever the Dude has been telling you, keep listening. Just don't forget those dbl kicks.

The Dude- Totally shocked to see you play Akira and Pai, and on the same day, nonetheless. Your Pai is pretty sick. Keep it up with her. Prolly the best Pai I've seen yet. Didn't even know she had a charge move (if that's what it was).

To anybody not mentioned, no disrespect. Just can't remember everyone's name. But, good games to everyone tonight. Keep playing and having fun. Maybe, next time we can get Unc, Gaishou, Blonde_one, and Mikey up here for some more comp.

And maybe Unc will show me some Shun secrets, OOOHHH!!!

Later everyone!!

9. akira2001

Oh yeah, Stoopid,

Most people go up to Rocky's at night on Sunday. Just go and you will see a small crowd.

10. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

I was up there tonight, I played with Akira and Vanessa. Vanessa is going to be my project.....what can I say, I like my coffee black.

11. akira2001

Okay, now I know who you are. You have long hair and wore a black shirt, right?

Haven't seen you there in a while. I don't know if thats because of your absence or mine. Anyway, I will say hello next time.

Almost forgot, to the Dude- try to use Lions catch throws more often just for the hellofit. Only because they look damn cool man!!

12. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

im planning on being up there today around 4 hopefully..........

13. Enkindu

All of you will lose some more!

14. akira2001

WOW! Just when you think you know who your friends are.
    And to think I was just giving you some credit on your Wolf game, and all you can do is trash talk me. HAHA!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I don't mind a little smack from you. We go way back anyway. Like when I taught you how to do a dashing elbow with Akira. Or a knee with Wolf. Too bad you never got that 2nd one down (haha, just kidding).

On a more serious note, I do look forward to playing your Wolf again with my Shun. Since I am learning with Shun I need a good practicing dummy (again, just kidding). When are you going to be up there again. I may make it Tuesday night around 8:30pm. Not sure what other times. Give me a pm on when you can make it this week. That also goes for IMF, Unc, The Dude, Gaishou, Stompoutloud, The Blonde-one, Stoopid, and the MYTH.

Anyway, old friend, and anybody else, it was fun playing you yesterday. It had been a long time since our last battle. Hopefully we can get more practice in soon.

Later-

15. UnCauzi

Akira2001 why would I want to play with you? You just suck and you never do anything stimulating to my brain pan. Also whenever you do show, you play like 6 games. That's if you show at all the past 2 times you said you'd show you didn't. Bah, I've had enuff of you.

Just kidding.

Dood Tuesday, I dunno, I'm still pretty poor so I'm limiting myself until I find a decent job. Yknow the hardest part about getting a job is? Working....how you all actually work every day is beyond me. Peash.

16. UnCauzi

Btw Enk good fuggin defending today with Wolf, we came down to the wire way too many times. Sorry about in incessant loud behavior, I was just having a good day.

17. Enkindu

I understand. It was quite distracting though. My ears are still ringing, and my head hurts, but I'll live to fight another day. Good games.

18. Enkindu

You chicken shit! where were you at tonight? That goes for the rest of you! I own VF4!!

19. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Go back to posting your BS on SRK. People might believe you there.

20. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Well, I haven't been at Rockies lately but I'm hearing that this Enk character is really laying it down with Wolf, Is this True? I've always associated a skilled Kage with Enk. What is this Wolf business? Is Enk good enough with wolf to back up all this shit talk? Cause me and a few other guys own his Kage flat out. What Happened Enk, to your kage?

If I don't start seeing smiley faces on some of these posts Enk, I'm not going to hold back laughing anymore when you take the "NASTIEST SHIT". /versus/images/icons/smile.gif see smiley face (lol)