1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Hydra] VF4 in Florida, what a wonderful thing!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

You know I am a stand up, handsome guy. I would never use somebody elses name to get what I want. I never get on here and down you under some sissy screen name, like you do. I am alone.

Enk
    Now Alone in his fight,

2. Enkindu

For Christ sake what do you care if I kick ass in VF4? Who the fuck put you in charge and don't give me that threat shit. Kill me or shut the fuck up with it.
    Jesus this is VFDC who gives a fuck?

Enk
    Now Alone in his fight,

3. Enkindu

I never understood why Iron_Monkey_Scrub wanted to mouth off at me in the first place. I give a shit about his life? I am not trying to feed him the Kilbosee like blonde_one is. I never PM him, email, or give a shit what he does. It is easy to put Enk on ignore and never speak ill of him ever again. I will return the favor in exchange for the screen name ".Shin" Sound good? LMFAO!!

Enk
    All things are know to
    Abu Ras EnkHaja Said

4. Enkindu

You come on here like a fucking rhinoceros in heat and sound your horn like you were the skipper on that boat with Ahab hunting Moby Dick. WHAAAAAAAAAAALE HOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Enkindu

Off with you now Iron Monkey Scrub, your uselessness is done here. Being nasty and making up stories will not help you. You are washed up on VFDC. Go away and leave us young people alone. Oh to hell with it stay and sing to me. Frankly I think that you mistreated me.

6. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I knew me not playing you would irritate you. I hope you know I do it on purpose and if you think I'm afraid of playing you think again. The number one reason I don't play you is because I do respect your gameplay, but I know that it will be a back and forth type of thing. I just can't afford that right now. Hell if you manage to beat me 6 times in a row I could care less if I had the money. The number 2 reason is that I have freinds in the arcade who are just more fun to play, so I can get more bang for my buck. The number 3 reason is that I'm starting to get bored of VF4 so I'm backing off for a while.

Shit I hardly play ANYONE there. I don't even play Mataar, gaishou, or even Enkindu anymore. The only reason I played Enkindu the other day was because I just had to play Dan, who's been the most fun person for me to play against for the 6 years I've been down here and I haven't seen him in over a month or 2. Just remember as I've said a million times I'm not a dedicated game player. I switch games often, but if you in ego tripping little world need to think that you're the reason why I'm not playing, then I guess go right ahead if it makes you feel better. Everyone needs to have a fantasy I guess. Some peoples fantasys are just more interesting.

What also kills me is that you play the game probably as much if not more than Enk. I should know I do live at Rockys in my spare time and I see both of you jamming away at the game regularly. I make my rounds at least every other day to say sup and do some writing or spend 2 bucks or one nowadays. But you have been up there an awful lot lately and what's more you're up there for long periods of time when you are there. I don't blame you though, you do drive an hour, stay a while. Don't make any excuses for losing to Enk it's unbecoming. The other day I beat the livin snausages out of Enk and he didn't jump on the board making stupid excuses.

Shit anyone can say "You play it so much" about anyone that's good. Chances are they probably do play it a lot. Don't even pretend that you didn't play TTT a lot. You make it sound like playing a game a lot is a bad thing. Well in my opinion it is, but hey that's not even here or there.

This thread is officially losing it's entertainment value even for the circus act that it is.

7. Enkindu

I am not here to win a popularity contest. I hope that I never have to attack another poster in such a way as to cause them shame as I have Iron Monkey Scrub. Iron Monkey Scrub is a communist and it is very hard not to think of him waving that little red book of party propaganda. No Bullshit!

-Enk

8. Enkindu

I play everyday for hours and hours. I play so many other games well too! You think you can make me quit VF? You're fucked in your thinking. You cannot take the fun out of playing VF4. No bullshit!

9. Enkindu

Hey John, sorry about that post. I didn't want it to offend you, but I guess I went a lil too far with ya. I'll be at Rockys today after 5, come and play some if you can. By the way, when are you going to bring you camcorder and start recording matches? Take care pal.

10. Enkindu

You know what Unc? I'm going to quit posting these retaliations and just have fun! IMF calls us stupid, but it's not us that is stupid, it's the reason he plays that's stupid. Just to beat us, which he won't do that. I enjoy playing Dan too, he's so much fun! That's why I was playing you and him. I know that after Dan left it was kinda dull just playing me seeing as nobody was around but me, and I've been taking VF4 a little more seriously and not enjoying myself. So I'm going to change that. I play better when I'm having fun anyway.

11. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Again, no harm done old friend. I get kind of mad too because I don't get to play as often as I would like.

I will try to bring my video cam up there soon. I want to bring it when we can get at least 4 of us up there for play. Then, God willing, we can get some nasty bouts on tape, and then try to post them.

I will be there Friday night (pretty sure), but I will try to make it before then. Let everyone know.

Hey Unc, when are going next? Morning-midday still good for you? Lemme know.

12. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Probably today around 3 or so...maybe, yknow phones are really really effective /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

13. Enkindu

You can see why I kinda blew up on everybody. I don't appreciate scrub mentality. I can't remember ever talking to people that were that scruby! I love to help, but the new guys aren't opening my mind to anything useful. It's more like a mob trying to defeat me so they can brag all over it just to get under my skin. I'm bigger than that, but not above it. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif I'm winning.

14. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Hey no offense guys but in the last 24 hours our thread has had 21 responses. In all these responses I haven't seen IMF make excuses at all. I'm trying to understand all this trash talking. Yes Enk you've won a bit, what makes you a stand up guy is "HOW" you win. Your winning and then posting
    trash talk, this makes you look arrogant and a little stupid. Seeing as how you haven't won as much as say myself /versus/images/icons/smile.gif. Try to put a lid on it for the sake of Florida's reputation. Thanx.

A camcorder would be NICE!!! I'd love to get some bouts on the NET. later guys.

15. Enkindu

Oh please explain yourself better. I only post trash talk because you guys are on VFDC posting shit about FL players! Don't spout forth venom, or call people a newbie, or raw, when you are the fucking newbie and need to learn, you're only asking for trouble! Am I making myself clear?

16. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Do u know blonde one personally?

17. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

I'm trying to be nice Enk, your not good with everyone I own everyone you play. Just wait til I get a hold your wolf, hell I'll even match you. Your crazy as to think you've got a better winning percentage. I may not have been playing for as long as you but I'm certainly better than you. Good luck when you get enough balls to put wolf on the table when I'm around. later.

18. Enkindu

Personally, no.

19. Enkindu

You're being a complete asshole is what you're being. You're a fool to say you have a higher win percentage when you forget that I have streaks up in the 50's against you all. Uncauzi had a streak in the 70's against you all. Shove it up your ass! You can't touch my records.

20. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Hows competition there in FL? Who's the leading guy and which character he use to win./versus/images/icons/smile.gif