1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Hydra] VF4 in Florida, what a wonderful thing!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Too bad the NYG tournament wasn't completed without the DVD recording or else I'd give Blonde_One props for winning. Cheap win for Florida. Play more SC2, quiters.

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

That's how FL likes 'em baby!

3. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Personally, I thought blondie would have either won the tournament or at least came in the top 3. Besides the FLCrew, especially Blondie and IMF was more prime, cut and ready to play than the rest of the ppl at the gathering. Besides for a few exceptions like Llamfair and Rodney.

4. Enkindu

Oh my god I did not know that. Who was the pushover? You? Be quiet.

5. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Careful, Kung Fu, The enkindu is one beast of the everglades you dont want to mess with. I suggest you save your self the mess and hospital bills and ride your fan boat our of the hydra before enkindu gets mad. lol

6. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I finally got over the cough and moved a lot of the stuff into the new house. Still waiting for electricity and phone line. But anyone interested in coming over saturday or sunday to the old house in kissimmee is more than welcomed. Imf, you feeling better from the nyg illness?

7. MiKeY

MiKeY Active Member

Hey guys, im back for a while, I need to know, since my bro is going to get me one tonight, what a good VF stick would be. and I cant find the chat for mIRC. So I was left to this place for your "wise council". reply ASAP please.

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

There's an irc link at the top of this site's menu bar... right under dural's nose /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Word from rockys is that they will be the first to get Evo in FL!

With the recent downtime for Team Hydra since NYG3 this comes as good news. Even better is the announcement of Cappo's return to FL and hunger for domination. Having Stomp still around, Mike's stick in the mail, and Pablo finding a solid solution to his sticklessness recently, things are indeed looking up for Hydra to begin a new season of regular gatherings. The time draws near to hit the arcades and bring in new recruits!

Who's with me? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. stompoutloud

I am there the minute rockies has evo. That is great about mikey and Cappo joining us again. Now only if you guys will make a day that we all can have a gathering. That will be better. I think Axel, Dylan and the Dude will also be there as well if the game comes to Rockys. Imf, how many hot chicks are playing volleyball at the beach you go to?

11. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

I'm extremely excited about taking VF to another level with you guys. We all have lots to learn about the game. I hope to see you all soon.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1033272929Blonde_one">

Top reasons to get excited about Florida VF!!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />New sticks for those that don't have them and those that haven't ever used them.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />New players Mikey and Cappo.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />EVO released!!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Watching everyone consistently get better with every gathering that we hold and driving the level of play "UP" in the USA!!
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Just having some fun!! =P
    later guys

12. Akebono

Must get new stick!!!!!!

13. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Hah cool, it will be good to see you all around rockys too. Blonde One graced our presence today and it was like I haven't seen an old freind strange as it sounds considering our history of insults, betrayal, and outright slander. *sniff* the good ol days /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

Geezus, if I like Evo, I'LL be the one getting pounded into the dirt....ick.....I'll take some beatings though if Shun has new shit!

14. stompoutloud

Shun's new shit rocks in Evo. He has more control of his kicks and such, instead of just landing on the ground and a ton of new turn around attacks. Should be tons of fun playing him. I will start with Shun and Pai.

15. UnCauzi

Cool man, I have a feeling that despite any new control options and such, you all and your reaction far, far, outshine my own. I'll just be a scrub to pound on for a long, long time. But I'll be sure to hover between that and SC2 so I can feel like the bastard of old once in a while /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

16. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

evo will be interesting. sc2 seems a bit more though. enjoyed playing unc the other week. that bitch talim of mine needs to be mastered and will. going up there this thurs and fri if anyones gonna be there...i have $ now, almost have a car, and am much happier considering things were the way the way they were....life is changing for the better... i think...

unc,

who was the guy playing sc2 with you and i that night? ive seen him a bit....btw, lpgaishou is now on gi.com.... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

17. UnCauzi

That would be Dan, I think, small black guy with glasses? Whenever you want to play man, Thursay sounds good since I'll have more time due to my newly cracked/bruised ribs....

yippie...

18. Akebono

Well after a long vacation, the hydra is back.

Gathering at my house at 7:00. be there for VF. Ill bring out the second tv if enought people show up and someone brings another PS2

For those who dont knwo where i live and want to show up, please give me a call at 407-823-5603(work) ask for pablo and let me know you need directions. or you can IM me on VFDC I have Internet at my job. Well I hope to see all the oldies and maybe some new goodies. Peace

19. Enkindu

We all must strive tah keep dee south clean a damn Yankees Suh! General Lee is a counten on us.

-Enk

20. Enkindu

When I was a Newbie, I was thought of as a slick customer. People avoided me like I was Herman Munster, however I was scooled in the way to properly respond on a message board.

<~~~ Has just broken his arm pounding himself on his own back.

-Enk