1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Hydra] VF4 in Florida, what a wonderful thing!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

It was not there last night. It's suposed to get to Rocky's either today or tomorrow.

p.s. Sarah will own brad, and goh.

-Enk

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

I'm home!

I haven't touched VF for a week. Who wants to find out if I can still modify a dblplm? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

Rockys.....Evo....??

3. Enkindu

If Blonde_one can do it, anyone can.

No VFE, yet...

-Enk

4. General_Pussy

General_Pussy New Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have rounded up a list of names that will more than likely be at Rockys reguarly to play evo when it comes out.

What's up Jedi fei, long time no chat. Hope you are kicking ass in life.

Here is the list...

Jedi Fei
    Iron Monkey Fist
    Blonde one
    Stompoutloud
    Axel
    Dylan
    Mikey
    The dude
    GhostDog
    Enkindu
    The others that might join us...

Uncauzi
    Dan
    Fetz (sc2 guy that is interested in vf4)
    Darqfalz (from tampa but hopefully can make it sometime)
    Uncauzi's brother (he only showed up a few times when vf4 came out, but he might be back who knows)
    Adam Warlock (?) (who knows.. I have seen him at rockys playing sc2 so he might be there)
    Solidus (long shot)
    Zelomax (sc2 player from gainsville wanting to learn vf4)

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Stomp, Ill go by a new name now, lol if you havent guessed already, im MiKeY. I just recently started seriously playing VF with IMF and Blonde_one (My brother for those of you who dont know.) and I've come to a realization that By constantly playing against the best on the eastern coast, I can really become as good as them. Anyways, from now on, just like IMF and Blonde_one, my Alias is "GPL" or "D.I.T.".

Im gonna go play IMF and B_one now. L8er.

5. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

ps. John will own all of you!!!

Haven't been to this site in a while. I have been in the mountains chopping down trees with my bare hands.
    Do you guys still go up to Rocky's? Somebody drop me a line and I will meet you up there again sometime. Especially you Enk since your just up the street. See you round.

6. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

We play at home but when evo comes out, we will be there.

7. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Gathering at Pablo's tomorrow! That's Wed. night. If Rockys somehow manages to get Evo we'll of course move it to the arcade. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

Also stomp, let me know if you're going to be out my way this weekend. Perhaps we can have another small gathering at my place.

8. stompoutloud

Basically, I am here everyday for a while imf.

9. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

There will be no gathering this week at the house. I got Vice City so I will be playing that. BTW, IMF are we still on for Camp VF

10. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Pablo I'll stop by to pick up my stick for Mikey tomorrow (wed). Zero's sticks got damaged in the mail and she's going to have to resend them. So I'm going to practice with mikey at home this week to get him prepped for Camp VF.

seeya around florida VFers. /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

11. stompoutloud

What is camp vf?

12. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Stomp,

When we went to NYG, I spent four days straight at The cottage playing nothing but VF. IMF and I would wake up, eat some salad, drink so water, brush our teeth, and go play VF. All day for four days straight. When we werent playing, we were talking about VF.
    I said it felt like camp, "Camp VF"

Thus now, everytime we get together for longer than just a couple of ours(usually a weekend)we call it "Camp VF"

Hope that helps.

p.s.

Thats cool blondo. Did you wanna keep the stick, or just hang on to it till this weekend. Call me.

13. stompoutloud

14. Enkindu

Hey you fuckers. Rocky's has VFE now. How do you do the Rock Bottom throw with Wolf?

SQUAT DASH! lol

15. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Great news Enk! Who's there tomorrow night?