1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hypespotting 2012

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Seidon, Sep 22, 2011.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated the original news post. Best of luck.

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Thanks to everyone who has voted for VF so far, remember, after the first week of voting the game with the least votes gets dropped and voting opens again. I'll update this thread everytime voting re-commences so please do all you can to get us voted up so we can become an official tournament at Hypespotting 2012!

As of right now we're beating BlazBlue by 2 votes and leading the polls. Let's try and keep it that way [​IMG]

3. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Blazblue is now winning in week 2, come on guys get your votes in!

Seidon, is third strike in the 2v2 vote?

4. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Third strike is in the team vote.

Please log ina nd vote up VF5 if you can, folks. People are tactically voting against VF now just so it doesn't get exposure I imagine. [​IMG] VF is also the last 3D game which could possibly feature as a tournament so please do what you can!

http://www.versus-scotland.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=350

Week 2 voting above.

5. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Voted again. Everyone else do the same. Go go VF [​IMG]

6. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    I find it odd the voting count is extremely low for all games... where is everyone? [​IMG] It's a little disappointing to see people not supporting their game, especially when the vote has been posted all over NE. It's sad that people will vote against VF for the sake of it, we could get screwed over because we actually WANT to see VF as a headline game.

Come team tournament I'm going to do my best to get the 3s scene to consistently vote for it. Bloody lazy buggers complain about the state of things all the time and here we are with an opportunity to get it featured on a big scale..

/rant

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Voted again. VF is now ahead of BB by three votes!

8. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I have voted. Im also aiming to come if VF5 will be there.

9. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Seidon, is there any way you can check with VF Scotland administration about this: my log in name "akai" is not working and the email address I used to register is not being recognized by VF Scotland forums. I do not want to use another email address and make a new account as that might look like I am trying to vote with more than one account. Thanks and good luck.

10. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Do you mean as an official game? VF will be there anyway, at the very least as a side tournament.

11. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Registered and voted. Good luck! [​IMG]

12. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Done, good luck~

13. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    Voted, also thinking about taking part if VF wins.

14. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Why not come anyway? There will be VF setups there regardless of how the vote goes.

15. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Hey guys,

I have the same problem as Akai. ChiefGutti is not recognised by the site anymore and neither is the registered email address.

Has he banned logins with no posts?

16. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I don't think so. I'll send him a message on facebook see if he can sort it. [​IMG]

17. MDSPrime

MDSPrime Grappler & Part time Ninja

XBL:
    Pilchard LoveR
    Just Voted for VF, vote's going pretty well Blazblue looks like the only real competetion left, my Goh is far from tournament worthy at the moment [​IMG] but I'll work on him and see what happens.

18. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Your Goh would be a welcome addition, man!

If VF makes the vote I will be living in the dojo for a while. I hope the rest of you will be or I'm gonna smash y'all come March.

19. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Okay, I've got in touch with one of my mates about the issue Gutti and Akai were having. Seems the admin thought you were a bot [​IMG]

Guys, when you vote VF try and leave a post to say why you're voting. The 0 post accounts get purged quite regularly over there!

20. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Just re-registered with the same username and email and left a message after the voting. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on there unscratched until the final voting is over.