1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I am a High King and I got 6 orbs, but...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by ranryu, Jun 7, 2002.

1. ranryu

ranryu New Member

I still can't get Dural to come out. I won 22 matches and I got my last orb. Still no sign of her.

2. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

she doesnt immediately come out when you get 6 orbs, you see when you get to a certain rank (not sure what rank), notice that after beating 3 cpu opponents the fourth one would be a highking with an orb and the proccess continues, but NOTE that if you've already fought and beat dural, the appearance of highkings in a match comes after you beat 6 oppenents, so what i'm trying to say is that the same rules apply to dural because her rank is emperor, considered the same as highking, so after you get six orbs you need to beat 3 or 6 opponents (depending if you've beaten dural or not)before she appears, but still, i fought dural once but i only have four orbs (after collecting the first set), just have patience, she'll show up eventually. hope this helps

3. death_raven

by the way one more thing, (i don't mean to sound rude) but you should have posted this under KUMITE

4. ranryu

ranryu New Member

Oh sorry, and thanks, i'll guess i'll keep trying.

5. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

I think this rumor isn't true: if u get 100 straight wins u will face Dural, but does any1 know if it is? /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

6. death_raven

i really dont know about that, coz ive gotten mine thorugh VS.

7. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I think this rumor isn't true: if u get 100 straight wins u will face Dural, but does any1 know if it is?

[/ QUOTE ]

geez... From where did you get this rumour??? Check "High Kings and Orbs guide" in VF4 section - there you should find information 'bout Dural... And to make it clear: no, even 420 wins streak (my record;) gurantees fight with Dural...

8. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

I already checked it out and as i said i didn't think it was true so tell the people where i got it from in gametalk which is dying because me and this other guy is the only one there. /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

9. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

Death Raven,

Just so you know, it was Raziel who said that (history abors a paradox), not Kain... /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

10. death_raven

on the contrary both of them said it, although raziel said it at the end, kain said it first when he and raziel met where the soul reaver lies on a grave of a celebarted leader Kain killed, and since he said it first i put him as the one who quoted it, like i said he said it first. (goes from playing SR2 so much) later /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

U R right! He (Kain) says it at William the Just's memorial chamber. Anyway, I can talk about the whole series (I love Blood Omen 1 and the original SR as well) forever; but that would be off topic /versus/images/icons/grin.gif . I'm glad I so vividly remembered the storyline of Blood Omen 1 (and what an awesome story) when I played SR2; because it really makes you appreciate how everything comes together, and inconsistencies from BO1 are explained in SR2. I guess you got me there /versus/images/icons/wink.gif . I only played through SR2 once; well unless you want to count me having to restart my game because of that damn Dark Forge glitch /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

12. death_raven

i'd say that counts as two, and yes the story line is great, i wouldn't mind seeing it in the bigscreen and making a block buster, LOL. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif