1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I can't be beat

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Rodnutz, Apr 17, 2000.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I can't be beat!

I wiiinnnnnn!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

>I can't be beat!

yes you can.

3. ghetto-SHUN

ghetto-SHUN Well-Known Member

I love Rod, but you know your an idiot?
    Hopefully you can make it to NYG2 so we can see if your statement is true.(ha ha). Seriously though, can you come? It will be a blast to play against you again, and all the other great players that attended NYG1.

4. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

For the past few weekends, I've been really tempted to visit Omaha for the weekend and play VF. All those weaklings in Chicago are giving me no challenge, and a trip to Omaha is relatively quick and inexpensive.

Unfortunately, I just cannot take off both Saturday and Sunday in a single weekend. And of couse, I will let you guys know well in advance, if I'm really planning to visit.

5. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Anytime, Shota. Just let us know. I'm not going to be around for most of the first half of July (family reunion), or the first half of June (sister is getting married).