1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe i lost my 100 win item for jacky! how do i get it back

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by thaininja, Apr 16, 2002.

1. thaininja

thaininja Active Member

man i'm so pissed......do i have to win a 100 times again to get it back? can i do the thing again?

and i tried to get some of the items for jacky from gamefaqs in verse mode and i got none, i follow everything i had my character in default but i had it 3 rounds i dont know if that mattered because 1 roud didn't work....

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

You can obtain the 100 win item from the kumite character that has it equipped by beating him. I did that originally with my Sarah. If you remember the Jacky that stole the item from you, he might be wearing it the next time you fight. Hopefully, anyways...

and i tried to get some of the items for jacky from gamefaqs in verse mode and i got none

I skimmed thru the gamefaqs items faq and found way too many errors... I think most of those conditions are for the arcade version in Japan. Wait for MsWW to make a Jacky translation for the PS2 version. It will show up on this forum when she does. If you can't wait, look at her other posts and follow the links she gives as her source.

3. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Like a dummy, I was fighting in Kumite with my Bunny Ears (Sarah) on. I got to like 120 wins and decided I didn't care anymore so I started getting lazy. Of course, wouldn't you know it, I lost to a Sarah... and she took my ears! So I went back into Kumite and fought about 15 more matches and finally fought the same Sarah again... won my ears back!

ben

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Heh - I lost my Wolf's Fire Tiger Mask in the same way. You can get it back by defeating the opponent, who stole this item from you or by.. another 100 wins streak:)

5. another thing to keep in mind, so you dont lose your 100 win item:

ive won the 100 win red bandana for jacky, but i never equip it since i am paranoid about losing it. i then beat another jacky who was wearing it, and while i didnt get a chest in the corner after the match, i was wearing the red bandana after. i assume i could then lose it if i lost a mirror match.

so be very careful with your 100 win items!!!!

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yeah, I did this messing around with a mid-kyu Sarah and my emporer Sarah in vs. mode. The Bunny ears transfer automatically to the winner's head after each match. Stangely, the spheres I had did not transfer to the kyu level Sarah... I think you have to be at a higher level to obtain spheres at all.

7. yeah, i think orbs are like curse items, cuz a 1st dan cant even get orbs but a 5th dan can, its somewhere between there