1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Can't Believe This!!!! (Venting!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Blondie, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

I've just stayed up for like 6 hours on "VFDC" looking in the virtuafighter forum under "Vanessa" looking for some hardcore stuff and ran across more Crap than you can Imagine, First It's What she should have, would have, Well I think, Jesus Chris people are you serious about this game!!! Why don't you start talking about what she does have!!! Then Under "Vanessa Stuff" I get "Descent" Akira strats. I'm at a loss for words here people. Stay The $#%^ing Course "Jesus". Where can I get Vanessa Strats?

Anyone? MYKE? are you out there? =)

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Here are a couple of juicy threads you might want to add to your favourites:

<ul>
    [*]<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=13187&fpart=1>Vanessa in General</a>
    [*]<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=21917&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=>Vanessa Stuff</a>
    [/list]

Soon as I get enough time I'll try my hand at writing a Vanessa Dojo.

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

If there are no Dojos or posts, really the best thing to do is to download movies with Vanessa. That's a big source of info, and if you want to start a discussion, post something about it. Just look at what Alan's been doing.

4. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Indeed Ice. If you build it, they will come. When I first came to this board in July there was nothing of any merit towards Sarah Bryant. So, I made a forum and soon found myself chatting away with the likes of Vansen and Yupa.

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

5. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Thank you guys. Sorry if I came off a little ticked off it was 6 in the morning when I wrote that and my brain was hurting =). Thank you Myke, Ice, and Adio. "I will Build it as soon as I know a little more so I don't sound Ignorant. Thank you again.

p.s.-just got done looking at "Vanessa in General" This is what I'm talking about =). Good Stuff.