1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I got a stupid question but i need to know.

Discussion in 'Console' started by Binauralman, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Binauralman

Binauralman Member

Ok well i picked up my copy of VF4 yesterday and i cant figure out how to make my fighter do multiple types of fighting...i have him at Lion now but i want to learn some other peoples moves too. Like Kage and Pai.. so how do i set it so can have my AI have multiple fighting styles? For some reason when i load my file on my memory card I keep getting Lion fighting himself as the AI . How can I change that?

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

When you make an ai character, you're committing to training one character. So you have an AI lion. If you want an AI pai, or an AI jeffry, you'll have to make separate characters.

3. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

I got my copy yesterday, haven't started trying AI yet, spent most of my time playing Kumite.

However I do not think your character can do other character's move -- can it?