1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I hate MR-Bunny

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kage_Zongolo, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Kage_Zongolo

Kage_Zongolo Member

Hello!

Can me one tell, how i can clear Mr Bunny? At the Start i haved laugh, but now is it *****. I come from Germany and my Rank with Kage is Hero! Please help me

PS: When you can, please answer in german. Its easier for me to understand!

2. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

You have to QR/TR frequently... I suggest VS mode: pick i.e. Wolf, do his Knee ([6]+[K]) and perform [P]+[K]+[G] with Kage in every moment you touch the ground... And win the fight.

3. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Überprüfen Sie den ersten Pfosten auf die Oberseite. Ich stimme Kage Maru bin das beste zu.

I know it doesn't make sense, but gimme a break I've never seen or heard German before. /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

4. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

you have to constantly use [P]+[K]+[G].

note that if you forget to do this constantly, the bunny returns to Kage's shoulder, and you'll have to try remove it again

5. Kage_Zongolo

Kage_Zongolo Member

RE: I hate MR. Bunny

Many Thanks! I've got kicked Mr. Bunny from my Shoulders and now i have the Stylish Hoot oder Stylish Helmet! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif

6. Kousotsu

Kousotsu Well-Known Member

Re: RE: I hate MR. Bunny

I don't know how you did it because can't get rid of him
    for S*#%. How did u do it

7. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

It really sucks playing with kage because you have to keep doing TR or those damn rabbits keep coming back!!!! /versus/images/icons/confused.gif /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

8. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

hehe, have to admit it does get annoying, but look at the bright side at least you get more used to using it, and when you try another character you bring that habit of techrolling and recovering with you.

9. evilbuu

evilbuu Member

mr.bunnys cool i got him and mr squerril to keep