1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I hope none of you seen this before...

Discussion in 'General' started by Two_Bit_Mage, May 4, 2003.

1. Two_Bit_Mage

Two_Bit_Mage Well-Known Member

2. martialfanatic

martialfanatic Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif That was two minutes of my life that I will never get back...you could've said that the clip was dumb as hell /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The only thing I can think of is a Soul Calibur fan gone too damn far.

Warning for anyone else thinking about watching this...it's extremely stupid.

3. MechaShiva

MechaShiva Well-Known Member

That was the shit!!, I couldn't stop laughin,
    extremely stupid yes, funnier than hell, yes!!! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. martialfanatic

See, I was waiting for him to hit himself in the balls...then I would've been crying from laughter. The way he was moving, I'm sure he did, but he probably just edited that out.

5. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

That was released a long time ago on http://www.theforce.net as a tribute to Darth Maul by some geek fan. I guess since it has no markings sayings it's specific to Star Wars that it could be interpreted as many things.

6. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

That was fucking hilarious.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  8. Jacky_San

Jacky_San Well-Known Member

Its strange I posted something similar here. But didn't know how to copy just the link to the movie.

That being said that fat kid has a cult following at my work.

9. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

LOL.

The kid gets mad funnier at the end. /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That kid came dangerously close to falling down a few times. The entire time I was watching that clip, I kept waiting for some horrible, brain-damaging accident to happen. /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

11. Raider

Raider Well-Known Member

That shit is hilarious.

*LOL*

12. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

I love how they added the collision sound effects when the tard slams the wall then the floor with his clumsy fatness. Too good. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

13. martialfanatic

Will, it is funny when put into context. The first time watching it I was thinking WTF. But after knowing it's "supposed" to be darth maul and seeing them add sounds and effects to it...

it's mighty funny /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

14. Jacky_San

Jacky_San Well-Known Member

It is comforting to know that fat kid's life will be ruined by the Internet.