1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

i just realized how much............

Discussion in 'General' started by gaishou, Feb 9, 2002.

1. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i really hate tekken. after playing vf4 a month or so, i've come to the conclusion that tekken blows. i have always played vf, and also some tekken. i enjoyed t4 up until i played vf4. i played t4 tonight for the first time in over a month, and it makes me sick.........../versus/images/icons/mad.gif

2. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

Welcome to the world of grumpy old Tekken haters

3. PPPK

PPPK Active Member

Ooooooh. Please don't get me started on Tekken. Evil foul b@stard-child misconception that it is. I know some people swear by it and everyone is entitled to their own opinions...... but Tekken sucks donkeys. Always has, always will. Namco would have been better off sticking with Soul Edge/Calibur instead of cluttering arcades/homes with more substandard-Sub-VF wares. Ah - that's better :p

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

well Tekken 2,Tekken 3 and TTT was good, but yeah Tekken 4 just blows.