1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I`m looking for some japanese people!

Discussion in 'General' started by ORMI, Aug 28, 2001.

1. ORMI

ORMI Member

Are there some japanese players in the forum? Would you mind exchanging e-mails?

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Not that I'm Japanese, but can we find out a little something about you? You know, maybe something that could encourage the Japanese players on the forum to email you and all. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

3. ORMI

ORMI Member

Well... I`m living in Slovenia and looking forward to learn the japanese language and to visit Japan. Also I`m a huge videogames fan. I own PS, N64, DC, and planing to buy GCN.
    My favourite fighting game is of course Virtua Fighter.
    So it would be very pleasent to have contact with some japanese people- and specially videogame players!

4. ORMI

ORMI Member

Nobody....

Give in to win!

5. ORMI

ORMI Member

Can you at least give me some links to japanese forums so that I could as there?

Give in to win!

6. ORMI

ORMI Member

Come on!

Give in to win!

7. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

ok that's it!

dude! i think you scared anyone willing to be your bud. its like asking "can anyone be my special friend!? it sounds maaaaaad corny (and gay)!! give it up..

dont take it personal, /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

<font color=red>nAndato</font color=red>

8. ORMI

ORMI Member

An american, of course... Maybe you shouldn`t watch too much South Park!

Give in to win!

9. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    ORMI, piccolo (and Chanchai previously) was trying to help you but it's a shame you failed to see it.

Your effort in "looking for Japanese people" is appearing to be desperate and I'll ask you to stop it now. You've already asked the question, five times, so the obvious lack of response should tell you something. I'll keep the thread open just in case someone is interested, but if I see another one-line post of yours just to bump the thread up then you can kiss it goodbye.