1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

i need help with Kage's items...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by GrimSlyxer, Apr 13, 2002.

1. GrimSlyxer

GrimSlyxer New Member

i basically have everything except for the Ninja sword and short sword.....i mean i tried so hard.....i read all the faqs and everything but still no luck......can somebody help me

2. cka

cka Active Member

I've got the single sword in my game, and I'm only at 4th dan... I believe you win it from one of the Kumite Kages (I can't be certain from which, though -- but it is one of the lower ranked characters.)

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that if there's something from a kyu or lower dan level kumite character that you didn't get and you're now at level that you don't see kyu opponents at all, you could start with a new character to try and meet those missed charactes again to obtain their items. You could then fight the new character you created in vs. mode with your old character to get all the items for the one character. Or you could just get a Game Shark...