i need help

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Drunken_Master, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

in the vf4 arcade people murder my Shun di with all the time with jacky and lau so i have to resort to beat knukle all with jacky to win oh and i cant do most of shuns basic moves as well in vf4.

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Here's a start... LOW KICK! LOW KICK! LOW KICK!

Shun isn't that straight forward of a character (but his low kick can be evil when properly used, I emphasize "properly used"). Jacky and Lau are a pain in the bum, but I think you can manage with practice. So the next tip is:

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Skill doesn't come in a bottle, pill, or a post.

Try to experiment.

I think I've just used up a good amount of "advice cliches." If the test version you're playing is anything like the test version I played, well.... Shun should be pretty fun to use, I had quite a bit of fun with him (some fun streaks as well--if streaks mean anything to you anyways).

-Chanchai

3. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

yes but this jacky player keept doing the beat knukle on me when i tryed my drunken sweeps. I was force to chose jacky and beat knuckle him to death back!

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

yes but this jacky player keept doing the beat knukle on me when i tryed my drunken sweeps.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but:
    Low kicks (d+K), not drunken sweeps (d+P+K, K, K). Save those for OTB combos.
    Just my two cents....

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>