1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I need to know what you think is the best character?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by kstars15, Jun 19, 2002.

1. kstars15

kstars15 Member

Hi,
    I am a new player and I am trying to find a good player for me. Please help me and reply.

2. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Here it is: Character selection guide

Next time, please check the Virtua Fighter 4 section on the main page before you post. Most of the information is there.

3. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

Sure the vf character chart serves as a template to separate the basic highpoints of each character, but it provides a very small idea and inadequate analysis of how each character feels.

My recommendation for you is to give either Jacky or Pai a try. Both are quick, easy to combo with, and have lots of moves to keep you entertained till you move on to your next set of characters.

But highking is right that to make things easier for yourself, the board moderator, and other board users, you should first read the sticky thread posted by Myke in compliance with the rules....which i can't find at the moment lol. oh well, if you can't find the "forum guidelines" after a couple of clicks, take this post as a friendly reminder /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif <--see, friendly!