1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I play jeffery, please help

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by jeffery, Feb 10, 2006.

1. jeffery

jeffery Member

I've been trying my heart out to make this guy work and have been having a hell of a time with it. The question I have is that I can juggle easy enough with him but I was told he has an air grab which never seems to work. what could I be doing wrong?

2. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

jeffry doesnt have one in VF evolution
    he has one in VF: final tuned.

are you sure you're playing the right version?

3. jeffery

jeffery Member

what is VF: final tuned?

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

oh boy. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. raoul

raoul Well-Known Member

Seeing as you posted in the Console section, there is no way you can be playing final tuned. It's the latest version of VF and only in arcades.

6. jeffery

jeffery Member

well that just great, well i have VF4 evo and idea's how to make Jeffery playable. I mean Destroying the computer is easy but playing against people is impossible at any kind of competitive level.

7. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

It's not impossible, you just need to be patient with him and with any other character for that matter. You need a very good grasp of the basics to be effective with him, especially on defense.
    I play with 2 Jeffrey players alot, and I can tell from experience that Jeffrey can be deadly.

8. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

It's JEFFRY, not jeffery... No wonder you suck!

9. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Kenka-muthafucking-hook.