1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I saw Jacky today in Philadelphia!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by PunchUSilly, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    tzgorr1 said:

Most blonde chicks look like Sarah to me! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You consider Sarah sexy? /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. My school councelor looks like Lei.

3. SliceOfPai

SliceOfPai Well-Known Member

I can stick my gut out and look kinda like Jeffry!

4. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

5. chai

chai New Member

6. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

If Brad Burns had blonde hair, then would he look identical to the kickboxer from Tekken 4-5?

7. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

uh, i guess not cuz the kickboxer from t5 is black.

now if you meant the BOXER (hugh difference), then i guess the answer would still be no as they seem to be of slightly different builds.

8. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

not to be mean but i think he means steve fox aka nina williams son not the other kick boxer from tekken tag

9. KS_Vanessa

please read my post again.

NOTE: there is only ONE boxer (steve fox) and one KICKBOXER (bruce)

Now the big difference i mentioned in the post was that boxing is not the same as kickboxing. Guess what the difference is? oh, wait you didnt pick up on that, kcikboxing uses elbows, knees and kicks.

steve is white, bruce is black.

hmm, is jackky black? NO, thats what i said in my post you klutz.

oh and steve fox aint the son of nina williams.

10. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Steve IS Nina's son! It's part of the story. He was grown after she was put into cryo sleep or something weird like that. Play him in story mode to find out details.

Bryan is also a kickboxer tho, it's not just Bruce who kick boxes in T5.

The style of Brad (VF) and Steve (Tekken 4/5) is very similar tho...both have ducking/weaving moves that no one else in either game do.

I think this is just a whole load of confusion...Brad and Steve are similar and have a similar fighting style (even tho one is a kickboxer and one just a boxer). I think that's all that needs to be said.

11. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Every fighting style on earth is exactly the same. They all use punches and kicks , elbows (among other things). One fighting "style" may use less of these punches or kicks and sometimes not at all. Boxing may use no kicks or elbows but if you pay no attention to that its exactly like kick boxing. Oh wait, no they aren't. Sorry to flame, but they arent alike in any way other than swaying

12. LM_Akira

[ QUOTE ]
    Vith_Dos said:

Sorry to flame, but they arent alike in any way other than swaying

[/ QUOTE ]

And the fact that they wear exactly the same clothes for one costume?

I wasn't saying their styles are the exactly the same at all, but as far as the ducking/weaving/swaying/bobbing whatever you want to call it goes, they do come across as similar as no one in Tekken can do Steve style sways and no one in VF can do Brad style sways.

The moves they use aren't the same but the style in which they sway is very similar.

Both have a costume that comprises of trousers and a hawian shirt. Coincidence? Both have a totally individual sway style of their own. Coincidence? Who knows. Either way I'm not bothered, I was mainly pointing out that there is actually more than one kickboxer in T5, namely Bryan (ie not just Bruce).

13. KS_Vanessa

[ QUOTE ]
    LM_Akira said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Vith_Dos said:

Sorry to flame, but they arent alike in any way other than swaying

[/ QUOTE ]

And the fact that they wear exactly the same clothes for one costume?

I wasn't saying their styles are the exactly the same at all, but as far as the ducking/weaving/swaying/bobbing whatever you want to call it goes, they do come across as similar as no one in Tekken can do Steve style sways and no one in VF can do Brad style sways.

The moves they use aren't the same but the style in which they sway is very similar.

Both have a costume that comprises of trousers and a hawian shirt. Coincidence? Both have a totally individual sway style of their own. Coincidence? Who knows. Either way I'm not bothered, I was mainly pointing out that there is actually more than one kickboxer in T5, namely Bryan (ie not just Bruce).

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i know exactly what you mean, just the other day i put a red hat on jacky and i couldnt believe the similarity with terry bogard.

oh wait.........

14. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    WTF are u tlaking about man terry bogard does fireballs and there aint no fireballs on VF cos vf is about real martial arts like WWE not that shitty hadouken crap.

Boxing isnt even a martial art dats why brad and steve r waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Jacky and terry bogard being da same LOL! yeh rite noob

15. KS_Vanessa

goddamit man,what has living in the sticks done to you?

cant you even detect any sarcasm in my post?

jeez.

any other person who whould have read that posts and previous posts would have picked up on it.

16. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Hmmmm......

Re read...........

kthnx............

17. LM_Akira

My point about the similarities also stems from the fact that T4 and VF4Evo both existed within the same life span. I don't know if you were aware of this or not.

That's why I said "coincidence?" It's not just about them looking the same, it's about them having an individual sway style all to themselves in their respective games (aside from which, yes they don't fight like each other) plus the fact that they were both new characters added in with more established chars in each fighting series in installments that came out around the same time as one another.

My main point is that you were wrong about there being only one kickboxer in T5. Bryan's been a kickboxer in Tekken thru 3, Tag, 4 and now 5. You were also wrong about Steve NOT being Nina's son.

Everything is settled now? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

2, tag, 4, 5*

19. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Bryan wasn't in T2. Now you're a noob in 2 games.

20. Pinokkio

Pinokkio Member

Please learn the vocabulary; it's n00b, not noob!