1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I saw Jacky today in Philadelphia!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by PunchUSilly, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Dandy_J said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Akira_PH said:You live pretty close to me, so if you ever stop by my place we can get some VF and you can find out firsthand of my VF skills.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I can recall making a trip to Illinois and inviting you, and you didn't show. So probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I already explained my reasons as to why I could not make it and I think they were most sympathetic; my car broke down remember. And trust me I would have been there and to many other oportunities to get some VF play with other VF'ers. I don't know if you have a car or what not, but to tell you the truth it sucks. I am right now stuck between using the fucking bus system, which might I add is always late, plus I mooch rides from friends and they are nice enough to give me a ride to most places. But if you think about it would they really give me a ride down to Champagne, IL so that I could play VF?

I am currently working my ass off to make enough money to get a car. I know that I am going to need one because the PACE busses don't get me to school on time. Hopefully this explanation has enlightened you on my situation.

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

I was just trying to be a smartass, don't take my insults seriously. But just don't encourage retards like dragoncop, even if you agree with them. When you quote his post like you did and commend him, it just makes VF players look like assholes.

3. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

The Tekken Fans do care about the storyline:

http://www.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4156&sid=215064a357122e80aed8fa821a87ef71

And Mortal Kombat:Deadly Aliance does suck:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/mortalkombatdeadlyalliance/review.html

You're trying to call me a moron for Saying that Virtua Fighter is Better than Tekken and that we're getting a bad rap for it but at the same time your trying to single out other members of this fan site by calling them retards, scrubs and morons.Thats what Virtua Fighter.com is getting a 'bad rap' for. So why don't you let it go.

4. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

lol who posts at namco.com

5. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Hey guys i saw a girl today

a GIRL!!!

6. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

virtuafighter.com (hey notice theres no space there?) gets a bad reputation for asshole posters. In the real world, virtua fighter gets a bad reputation from players like dragoncop who swear everything else is shit in comparison.

nice try deflecting the attention but i got your balls right here scrub

7. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    I actually saw a guy who looked exactly like Jeffry on the subway once. No jokes. Dreads, beard, the whole deal. I was in such disbelief, I had to get my friend with me to verify it, and he called it the same way. Was almost surreal.

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Ever been to NYC? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. Squeak

Squeak Member

A girl at my old school (I graduated last year) looks exactly like Sarah. EXACTLY!

Her name? Sarah. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

congratulations.
    have a cookie. its on me.