1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I think I get it

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Re: MOAT 2001...Debut time

um..think about this? andy is by no means responsible for summers' choice to participate in the moat.

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I am responsible!

Stuff all these crap on who wins more, who lost more blah blah blah, it's fucking bull...they don't mean anything ANY MORE!!!!!'.

I'm sick of hearing all these bitching abt which team is better than which team.

More importantly, MOAT's a personal test for me.

I mean, when I first heard of MOAT being held at Toronto, I just gave up on it. With no friends there, plus no knowledge of what Toronto is like...why bother with MOAT I thought. I can always go Japan. Nearer, cheaper, more fun I guess.

Then after reading Andy's post of how he feels he's at the end n wanting to give up (something along this line, no I do not really get it)

It then occurred to me.
    Here I am, playing it every fucking day...at least 2 to 3 hrs(more).
    Here I am, refining my gameplay every fucking day.
    Here's a chance for me to use it against the BEST

me not go?????

Nah, I owe it to myself to be there!

There is indeed, an ending to training.
    But the battle to improve myself has just begun!
    And MOAT will be the place to begin my journey.

There is always someone out there stronger than me.

That's why I've been playing this game non stop!

I just discovered it's gonna be a flight that's gonna last more than 24 hrs....

Ugh....I hope I can immediately crash on someone's bed as soon as I arrive!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SummErs on 03/20/01 06:12 AM (server time).</FONT></P>