1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I usually like long legs, but...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 6, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Doesn't the reach of some of Sara's kicks seem a little... inhuman? Maybe it's just me.

Another move that generally looks a bit goofy is when she sabaki's a backwards attack. Case in point. Lion as 1P & Sarah as 2P. When Sarah goes into the flamingo at the same time Lion does bb+K. Almost looks like a bug.

2. hananokeiji

hananokeiji Well-Known Member

i am having problem with Sarah's legs too. Was going to ask for inputs against her beautiful legs. (although from time to time i got distracted by some part higher too. lol ) I often found a Sarah's japanese ps2 ring name funny too, which is called beautiful legs, slim body. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

any good suggestions against flamingo and her legs? tried ducking at flamingo, no use. block standing, gets thrown. darn.... i sounded like a newbie. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

Well I use pai, I just hit her. People try to do fakes and stuff. I just go back to my NooB mentality and just dont block and all out attack once in flamingo. If she is in at a distance I use 8PK.

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

W/ the three times I've played Pai, I could see her not taking any of that Flamingo shit. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

As for the legs, you've just gotta watch out for tha mid-level floater. the others... well... the closer you are the better I've found.

Getting out of the flamingo has to do w/ your character. Here's some stuff I do (again -- it's all got to be timed right).

Lion b/d+PP
    Aoi bb+P+K -- or better yet, inashi her. Don't let her get in the Flamingo. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Lei Fei - same thing. Senshippo her ass every time she even looks like thinking of attempting the Flamingo. Of course, it might come back and get you.
    Shun - (easiest) b/d+P+K+G,P (or P+K)

Hope that helps.