I usually like long legs, but...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 6, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Doesn't the reach of some of Sara's kicks seem a little... inhuman? Maybe it's just me.

Another move that generally looks a bit goofy is when she sabaki's a backwards attack. Case in point. Lion as 1P & Sarah as 2P. When Sarah goes into the flamingo at the same time Lion does bb+K. Almost looks like a bug.

2. hananokeiji

hananokeiji Well-Known Member

i am having problem with Sarah's legs too. Was going to ask for inputs against her beautiful legs. (although from time to time i got distracted by some part higher too. lol ) I often found a Sarah's japanese ps2 ring name funny too, which is called beautiful legs, slim body. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

any good suggestions against flamingo and her legs? tried ducking at flamingo, no use. block standing, gets thrown. darn.... i sounded like a newbie. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

Well I use pai, I just hit her. People try to do fakes and stuff. I just go back to my NooB mentality and just dont block and all out attack once in flamingo. If she is in at a distance I use 8PK.

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

W/ the three times I've played Pai, I could see her not taking any of that Flamingo shit. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

As for the legs, you've just gotta watch out for tha mid-level floater. the others... well... the closer you are the better I've found.

Getting out of the flamingo has to do w/ your character. Here's some stuff I do (again -- it's all got to be timed right).

Lion b/d+PP
    Aoi bb+P+K -- or better yet, inashi her. Don't let her get in the Flamingo. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Lei Fei - same thing. Senshippo her ass every time she even looks like thinking of attempting the Flamingo. Of course, it might come back and get you.
    Shun - (easiest) b/d+P+K+G,P (or P+K)

Hope that helps.