1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I wanna play VF4

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by BlackMahler, Oct 20, 2001.

1. BlackMahler

BlackMahler Member

I wanna play VF4

I've searching around for VF4 machines here in SP, Brazil, with no sucess...i tried even the GameWorks (Rio)...

Anyone (who lives in Brazil...) can help me?

Thx

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: I wanna play VF4

Buen Suerte ...

"Deceiver" is another Brazilian player on this board who also wants to find it, maybe you two could team up and start calling distributors. Check out his profile and email him (as I don't think he checks this board all that often).

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Just a minor correction: his username is GreatDeceiver. Also I think he lives on the other side of Brazil from BlackMahler.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

4. BlackMahler

BlackMahler Member

Thanks for the tip, but i didn't find him in the user list section...maybe his account was disabled...

But thanks anyway :)

5. BlackMahler

BlackMahler Member

Yeah now I found him!

Thanks Mr. Bungle!