1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Will Be Back Day 1 of vf6, possibly sooner.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

Send 11$ now and I will put you in touch with the greatest Lau Chan player using a regular PS3 controller in the world...3 of the top 10 spots, 2 of the top 3 spots...Showmethahoney77, aka...TuchMaballz6699...aka...Mia Grundykunst8...I retired on top, and haven't touched a PS3 controller in the years since my disappearance...when am I coming back, how long will it take me to get back on top, and how to play well all answered...

Virtuafighter.com Forums/General

Hello, this is Tuch MaBallz6699. you should subscribe to my site created at only fans

1. I know there are a lot of you who need to air some shit out. 2, I will play you on the game first to ten, when and if I ever return. 3. I taught all of you guys how to turn your PS3 profile Japanese - I strongly recommend you do so….4. first 3 subscribers will get a pre- recorded video - of my mouse sleeping while I play a song on guitar. (Please note that you never actually see me or my mouse in the video). @showmethahoney777

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Citrus, beanboy and Jason Elbow like this.
  2. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Were you on ambien when you wrote this shit? Wtf am I reading.

3. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

Bro, I remember beating your ass repeatedly with my 2012 Vanessa which was as rough around the edges as it gets. You cable-pulled more than Snakeboss to get Stormlord. Please sit down and Stfu.

Tricky, Jacko and IcKY99 like this.
  4. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Lol this is funny tho! Oh and Hoedokunodan, quit dodging me on Xbl you pussy.

5. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

6. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

The big question is:
    If sega does release VF6, will the person who made this topic, return?

Dun dun duuuuuuun!:holla:

Stay tuned, for the next episode of: "The VF life.":cool:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    jimi Claymore likes this.
  7. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

I always regret being an online warrior, because of tuchmaballz, he managed to prove that online VF doesn't mean anything...

jimi Claymore likes this.