1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ice-9 and Shitzuman

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Shadowdean, Oct 3, 1999.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, being that vf3-tb will hopefully be released this month, want to plan on meeting and playing for a weekend or something? Let me know.
    -Shadowdean

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Shadowdean, I'm in Durham North Carolina now!! /images/icons/frown.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Who's Shitzuman?
    I'm adopting a new nick now...(well cuz i messed up on the registration so i gotta use this one /images/icons/smile.gif)
    Gathering .....eh. I work all day everyday...so you'd have to let me know like....way early (I probably wouldn't be able to do it even then /images/icons/frown.gif)

Eric.

Oh if you only knew. /images/icons/crazy.gif

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Interesting nick name....Get this...I am teaching everyday {first grade} and going to be working at comp usa in the evenings and weekend {looks for drugs to tide me over}...where are ya working at? You get any days off?
    -Josh