1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

If Bruce Lee Played Virtua Fighter.....?

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Oct 30, 2015.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    You never know., Bruce Lee was a pretty progressive cat..,.. It's possible he might have messed around with Fighting Video games for fun if he was around. And if he played any, VF would have to have been in the list right?

Would he have used the D-pad or the Stick?

Would he have been a Xbox or Playstation fan boy?

More importantly would he have been a frame counter? You know the kind of expert VF player that plays VF by the numbers, Frames, Advantage, DisAdvantage, my sabaki against your inashi..... Or would he have free styled it? "the style of no style" , impromptu, martial arts improvisation, in other words VF Jazz vs VF Classical?

Would he main Jacky or Sarah (his somewhat proteges) or would he have mained Eilleen or Vanessa? Shun Di Perhaps?

What would his rank on the leader boards be? Would he go for the top, or stay at Hunter where all the action is?

Would he prefer single player, two player, or online?

Would he have finished the challenges in single player on both normal and hard?

Would he use all the fancy customizations or would he just bring it commando style no frills attached?

Would he fight in the VF Tournaments?

Would he feel that VF 4 was the real VF?

How much time would he spend in the Dojo? Would he use the record feature?

We will be approaching Bruce Lee's birthday soon, November 27. He was one of the most influential martial artists of our time and his influence has touched fighting video games at their core. Wouldn't it be nice if the VF community one of the most influential fighting game communities on Earth celebrated one day a year, in honor of Bruce Lee., maybe even name a tournament after him. Bruce Lee's "Virtua Fighter Enter the Dragon Tournament", or "Virtua Fighter Game of Death" or some !@#$ like that.,.,

I mean really can you imagine sitting down at the Virtua Fighter console and Bruce Lee is across from you., and he has VF skills., that would make for one hell of a selfie.,. :ROTFL:

2. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    I think he'd have better things to do than play a stupid-ass game.

YOMI likes this.
  3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    :ROTFL: So, is it that you don't have better things to do? Or you is that you don't play VF?

In terms of Bruce Lee playing Virtua Fighter., I would imagine he probably wouldn't be
    a troll...

4. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Hmm, interesting topic. I wonder what @YOMI thinks.

5. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    The same as with any masterpo topic:

[​IMG]