1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

If Wolf is your favorite player sign here and tell why.

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by reo, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how you get out of Gaint swing

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

3. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Valdimiar said:

Does anyone know how you get out of Gaint swing

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind you can also do Exact Recovery and take less damage. Plus you also recover standing.

4. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

i guessing you mean how you "get the full giant swing out"...its done the normal way [4][1][2][3][6][P]+[G], but be like a squirell and do it REAL FAST! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

No, it's because when I fight Bunbunmaru and segirl they always get me with KS and gaintswing, other wolf's like protector rank get me with it alot.

6. Legend_Ary

Legend_Ary New Member

Simple: I'm a big Tekken fan, and I loved King. I like people with many throws...plus he's Canadian...XD
    Anyway...that, and his personality is cool.

7. IamthePope

IamthePope Well-Known Member

Wolf's a total badass, he's got super powerful long rang moves([6],[6]+[P] and [4],[6]+[P]), killer striking attacks, and the best thows in the game. If you hate worrying about blocked attacks wolf's your man.

"Did you feel the Real Power, go back to school" -Wolf