1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

IFM Revive I Fix Machine

Discussion in 'General' started by VFhayato, Jul 20, 2017.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Lets see if this works.

So as you guys know IFM closed down last month and now we have all of our stuff in storage. We are trying to get a new place up and running as i'm trying my best over here doing onsite work so that we can have spot to play. I'm gonna try to see if this works as I don't like asking people for money and always had spent my money in building a gaming spot for the community. The money that is being donated is going straight to the new shop as i'm not using it for myself so any help is appreciate as NYC_VF gets back up and running again

https://www.gofundme.com/ifm-revive-i-fix-machine

[​IMG]

2. VFhayato

If you donate more than $10 dollars you will get a FREE IFM shirt

3. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Donated to your beat tribe!
    Large T-shirt please, because they always shrink!

VFhayato likes this.
  4. VFhayato

Thank tim man! lets go guys!

5. VFhayato

Last day for the shirts if you donate more then $10 dollars by the end of this month you'll get a free shirt. This will be pin up till the last of this month. Tim send me your address so I can mail you your shirt! [​IMG]

Stl_Tim likes this.