1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

IGN update

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akiralove, Sep 18, 2005.

1. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Yeah, that was something I was gonna mention:

VF3 basically offered both types, whereas VF4 only caters to people who like the classic style. Why not have 50/50, and make sure stage select is always on... better to satisfy everyone than just cater to one side?

I've also always wanted a stage editor, even if it was just to adjust the graphics or add things to the stages as they were. A real stage editor would be awesome though, imagine saving your custom stage (made within accepable limits) to your VF character's card and having the option to use it in the arcade.

I like hearing everyone's ideas, doesn't seem like an un-civil discussion.

Bryan

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

where do we edit the stage? VF.NET?

If it was possible, I will bring back taka n roof top stage heh.

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    sure, I guess you could do simple edit with VFnet, but my real fantasy involves a real arcade card reader for the console, either plugged into the memory card slot or as part of a VF stick.

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I suppose it'll be cheapest to just have the editor functin on home console...then insert mem card into cabinet.

I remember when VF4 first came out, a very big part was checking out other peep's customization n how their design largely differs from mine.

Ever played CvS2 console where they allow u to edit the colors of the sprite?

If we can do that, it'll be quite fun to see the different designs