1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'll be in Orlando, FL on Sunday (March 17, 2002)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by feixaq, Mar 4, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Actually, I'll be in Orlando from late night Saturday to Wednesday afternoon, but I'll be at the CTIA Expo on Mon-Wed, so the only day I can conceivably play is Sunday (since the conference is 27mi away from Rocky's). BUT, I can play *all* day on Sunday, so if any of you guys are interested, I'd be delighted to meet up with you all to play VF4 and hang out...

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you can make it Feixaq, you'll see me there all day! Can't wait!! Will be nice to see someone from another area playing VF, style wise. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif later.

3. imf

imf Well-Known Member

I'll be there. What about the rest of you?

4. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

That'll be cool. I'll try and perfect Vanessa by then.

5. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i should be there......need to get my ass handed to me....

6. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Chances are I won't, but I'm not worth playing anyway.

7. Jakekun

hey Uncauzi, dont write yourself off yet. Its only in your mind that you feel left out and looked down on. Just try your best. Do everything you can and dont worry what they tell themselves when you're away. It just takes some time.

omg I'm a dork

8. UnCauzi

I'm being sarcastic man, chill with the psychotherapy.

9. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you can make it. I am like Unc in that if I can make it to Rocky's, it will be after 8pm (work!!!)
    Hopefully you will still be around.
    In case I can make it earlier, what time are you staying at Rocky's until?

10. Jakekun

I know your sarcasm is just a desperate cry for help. We're here for you, man.

11. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

akira2001 -- Hmm, I don't know what the schedule's like just yet. I'll try to head down around 2-3pm, and can stay pretty late, so if you're coming over at 8pm, I still might be able to meet up...

everyone -- Thanks for all the responses thus far! Looking forward to playing with the Florida VF crew! I'll definitely reconfirm with you all before I head down to FL what my exact schedule's gonna be like that Sunday.

12. UnCauzi

And I know that you're gaming ego is to compensate for your extremely small penis.

13. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

I'll be there too. Hope to see you there and have some fun.

14. Jakekun

I have a gaming ego? I have a penis? I thought it was just an inverted vagina.

FeixaQ What can we expect from a cali player?

15. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

I hope that feixaq can offer a more interesting portfolio of insults and a more terse, concise agenda of disclaimers than that rival team, Mt Dora.

(((feels the warm love)))