1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Back you freaky pieces of c & v

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

I just ordered a super slim ps3, it should arrive @ the end of the month. I had to do some time, then I was without internet to say the least...but that is no longer a problem - I'm off the booze and on the maxwellhouse. Not every goid boy does fine, abd I realize that, but having said that, I look forward to sering you all out there by the end of the month. I was watching Cobra Kai- frankly im from there and I took it as a message from above to get back to being the best virtuafighter in the valley. Non- metaphorically speaking, gazuntite.

2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh................he's back!:holla:

Tuch_MaBallz and jimi Claymore like this.
  3. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

Full disclosure, Tuch_MaBallz6699, has been retired officially by psn, many years ago, my account us showmethahoney77. Look for me Sept 28th, possibly a few days sooner, who an I kidding, its gonna be me and that hopfrog character aoi, if you go to to toe with that dude he can beat you - he beat me first to ten once and it was difficult to sleep - shout out to you sir, or man (99% dudes). Anyways, my second place is in vegas, so you might see me at the next big tournament, frankly im better at fight night champion edition ( yeah right, im in the top 200 in the world though- the key is to lure people into playing against "ivan drago" and not get lured into fighting him, tyson all the way Marxian is good - the game made him too good) then you use Duran in the liggtweight division, making sure to avoid partucular opponents, im really looking forward to playing that and dead or alive 5 last round, jacky, pai, sarah, im really goid with raidou- thats game is better on ps4, less manipulation of leaderboards, which if you ask me is where mortal kombat always drops the ball, but noob Day but in mk- im not really goid at mk, but Rolento on sf5 im super good at with a turbo controller - I do not use refuse to use turbo on vf, it really can help with blocking, turbo yhe block I tried it a few matches but it felt wrong - f-ing lei fei is one person who becomes easily destroyable with the turbo block. But my number 1 place is a park bench, I had to almost mess some dude up but rest assured, with a plush Cali king blanket - and a regular blanket, I could get you sleeping in the park in no time...