1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm in Atlanta, GA on Mon-Wed (Feb 25-27)...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by feixaq, Feb 22, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Will be staying at the Westin Atlanta North @ Perimeter Center. Should have Monday and Tuesday nights free, and I'll have a rental car to drive around as well.

DMan or anyone else in Atlanta, are you available to meet up to play some VF4...? Either the arcade or PS2 version works for me.

2. DkReaver

DkReaver New Member

I live in Atlanta and interested in playing VF4. I suggest the machine at

Dave and Buster's
    Atlanta: I-75 at Delk Rd.
    (770) 951-5554

Hours of Operation
    Monday - Tuesday: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
    Wednesday - Thursday 11:00: am - 1:00 am
    Friday: 11:00 am - 2:00 am
    Saturday: 11:30 am - 2:00 am
    Sunday: 11:30 am - 12:00 am

4.8 Cr / 4.3 Cr with Gold Card

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Cool! I just sent you a private message re: meeting up.

Anybody else interested in playing VF4 at D&B in Marietta, GA? DMan, you reading this?

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Kirk, was a real pleasure meeting up with you to play VF4! Thanks for dropping by at D&B's to play (and sorry again for arriving later than expected). Will definitely let you know next time I'm in Atlanta; likewise, drop me a line whenever you're in the Bay Area! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. DkReaver

DkReaver New Member

Definitely a pleasure on this end as well! No worries about the timing, work is work. As my sister lives in downtown SF, I will be through sometime in the next few months. Certain to drop you a line. Also, if you go to E3, I will certainly be there with others I know ready to compete. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif